Zambo's "Create a Club" (Gameplay and Discussion Topic)

wow wasnt aware of that FA Cup Stat. nice start for me one defeat, be nice to see a full season tongiht

Great work in getting this done so quickly.

Form wise, we have been inconsistant to say the least, virtually winning every other week.

My team is too inconsistent, a couple of wins then a couple of losses :S

Oh...lost 3 matches in september and went from 5th to 14th place :S
But what makes me happy is that we signed Gifton Noel-Williams :D

Omg! Second place! I hope I can get promoted

EDIT: And I get most goal, Bristol seems to have great defence

EDIT 2: Omg! I beat Bristol 3-0! :D

Last edited:
Oh for god sake, sat at the bottom of the league :| pick it up Larkhall

I got destroyed in August, but September was a good month for Walthamstow. Great work Zambo hopefully get promoted.

bit of a mix bag with results.. just waiting to snap up messi on a 5mil deal should help me out abit :p

Can't wait for next update, this game is a really good idea!

3 losses on September, really bad month and my team is now in the 6th place. Have to recover this.

Sorry I haven't updated this for a while, I've been really busy at work and haven't had time to post any results!

Would you mind if I just posted monthly updates of the table and cup results, and saved the more detailed results for the end of the season?

November 2010:

View attachment 172690

Still very, very close. I think making the teams equal has made the league more interesting! After 16 games played, there are only 9 points between 1st place and 12th place!

December 2010:

View attachment 172692

Tekkers start to run away with it a little bit. Leading by 5 points, with only two losses for the whole season so far! Will their form slip up at any point? only time will tell!