Zambo's Fantasy Draft/Auction Game

I wish I didnt rush my bids now. I think I underbid for all the obvious players. I suppose I will have money to buy the big foreign players to get man utd out of the championship lol

What happens if I get two managers? I'm going to bid for two because otherwise I might get a really bad one, but what if I win both my bids? Decisions...

What happens if I get two managers? I'm going to bid for two because otherwise I might get a really bad one, but what if I win both my bids? Decisions...
Simples, auction off the other one, same reason i've bid on two managers.
If I get both I can just sell the one off to whoever wants him.

Narrowed mine down to 30 odd players, will send my list of 20 tomorrrow when i cut them down again. this is hard :L

BIDS SENT, :D, that was hard lol.

Last edited:
Dwindled my list down to-- really hard though for a number of factors-- not just who to choose but whether I have bid too much or too little!!

I keep envisaging people going whoaa! *** for ***!!! and being wildly outbid too!

well its today, but im out for the rest of today, going to paul scholes testomoial :D, so i see my results late tonight/tomorrow morning.

I think I've got everyone's bids in now. The deadline has passed anyway, so I'm going to compile the relevant lists now!

Juts got back on, glad i didnt miss it, expect it to be up anytime tomorrow :D

...................and just like that, he was gone:p