ZaZ - Fire

ZaZ - Fire

I was comparing Fire 1.0 to Blue 4.0. Fire has way higher dribbles per game and interceptions, and smaller pass accuracy, clearances and tackle won rate. That might be evidence that players retain better the ball and intercept better, which could benefit tactics based on individuality of players.

Hey ZaZ, love your tactic, but could you elaborate a bit on the important attributes please? Surely there are some important technical attributes that I should look for in my IWB’s, Shadow Striker and Wingers.

Hey ZaZ, love your tactic, but could you elaborate a bit on the important attributes please? Surely there are some important technical attributes that I should look for in my IWB’s, Shadow Striker and Wingers.
I'm following the same table as last year, shown below.
Important Attributes (ykykyk05251).png

Loved your tactics last year! Do you use individual player training or just additional focus?

So far, so good ZaZ

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    589.5 KB · Views: 3,681
Reactions: ZaZ
Thank you for testing. I'm currently testing two different things to improve Fire 1.0. First is to promote a style of play with less passing and more dribbling. The second variant is to drop Wingers to MLR position, to increase the defensive capability since the tactic is a bit leaky.

good evening. I don't know how they get these results, here simply the tactic is very fickle. In one game we won comfortably and soon after we are being thrashed by a team from a lower division

good evening. I don't know how they get these results, here simply the tactic is very fickle. In one game we won comfortably and soon after we are being thrashed by a team from a lower division
Check the part about bad results in the description. In short, this tactic will allow you to overachieve on average, but there is no guarantee that you won't lose 4x0 against a team from a lower division. It can happen even in real life.

I just want to add. The majority of the time I struggle with this tactic it's usually my poor management that's cost us. Just like FM22 morale is EVERYTHING.

Thought i'd get this in before the launch (Just in case things go the shape of the pear).

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    468.7 KB · Views: 2,857
Zaz, your Blue 4.0 still works a treat!

Attachments

• Borussia Dortmund_ Fixtures.png
    Borussia Dortmund_ Fixtures.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,783