ZaZ - Fire

ZaZ - Fire

bud, the tactic is really not consistent. what can i do to improve??
The tactic was made in the first week after the game was released, so it's only natural to be inconsistent. I have an improvement coming, just give me a few more days to finish optimizing it.

I kept testing the tactic over and over in the same game 69 times, the tactic would 90% of the time result in only generate key chances when ahead or behind and 78% of the time loses the game in the final minutes.

At the end of games this tactic is almost the same as opening up your defense and putting them up as wingers, there is something foundationally wrong when opponent is chasing the game.

Last edited:
I kept testing the tactic over and over in the same game 69 times, the tactic would 90% of the time result in only generate key chances when ahead or behind and 78% of the time loses the game in the final minutes.

At the end of games this tactic is almost the same as opening up your defense and putting them up as wingers, there is something foundationally wrong when opponent is chasing the game.
FM23 seems to favor more defense than FM22, which is why Blue is "struggling". I mean, it's still doing well, but definitely not a top tier tactic anymore.

FM23 seems to favor more defense than FM22, which is why Blue is "struggling". I mean, it's still doing well, but definitely not a top tier tactic anymore.
Hey bro, this is so far my season and for some reason they just gave up on everything. They don't play anymore and i keep on using the press conferences+on bench talks to keep them high morale. thing is they're pretty happy and solid morale but just gave up on scoring. once we cross the half the team really stops playing and the players are just moving around, solo actions not passing the ball anymore and losing the ball to get the counter+goals. weird aye!

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    642.5 KB · Views: 610
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    645.6 KB · Views: 637
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    631 KB · Views: 847
  • Sad
Reactions: ZaZ
Hey @ZaZ ! It seems that ZaZ - Blue 4.0 works well after the latest update! 384 points in total (Corsair IF has 385 points after update), great performance by LOW TEAM, but some tweaks would help it perform even better.

Attachments

• ZaZ - BLUE 4.0.png
    ZaZ - BLUE 4.0.png
    458.5 KB · Views: 971
I'm working on Fire 2.0 and Water 2.0 right now. =)
I finished my 2nd season, this is how I ended it. It was a great season, with some thrilling comebacks. One thing I noticed was that I had to kind of make squads A and B, as we managed to qualify in ECL at the end of first season, i needed subs to sustain the high amount of intensity, so i did some transfer-market focused on wunderkind which eventually played a lot and grew pretty well as i was playing on 3 fronts, Serie A, Coppa Italia(Lost in the semifinals sadly) and ECL. So all of my 22/23 players ended up playing and the result was pretty astonishing. we Won Serie A with a good amount of points, Won ECL, and lost the semi-finals Coppa Italia. Now I am into my 3rd season and waiting on your update too to see what better can be done. This one almost made me win Triplete, although I finished with a double. What do I do with cards, bro they are booked throughout the season which makes it hard to keep the consistency.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    298 KB · Views: 786
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    917.2 KB · Views: 620
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    233.9 KB · Views: 396
I finished my 2nd season, this is how I ended it. It was a great season, with some thrilling comebacks. One thing I noticed was that I had to kind of make squads A and B, as we managed to qualify in ECL at the end of first season, i needed subs to sustain the high amount of intensity, so i did some transfer-market focused on wunderkind which eventually played a lot and grew pretty well as i was playing on 3 fronts, Serie A, Coppa Italia(Lost in the semifinals sadly) and ECL. So all of my 22/23 players ended up playing and the result was pretty astonishing. we Won Serie A with a good amount of points, Won ECL, and lost the semi-finals Coppa Italia. Now I am into my 3rd season and waiting on your update too to see what better can be done. This one almost made me win Triplete, although I finished with a double. What do I do with cards, bro they are booked throughout the season which makes it hard to keep the consistency.
this is before the update was released

Thank you for testing!

Thank you for testing!
oh bud, thanks to you for putting out these superb tactics. I just followed your instructions, with training and everything. is working pretty solid. also, i noticed during the pre-season, I did 2 friendlies a week, all of them against lower category squads to boost the morale during the preseason and to finish off the friendlies against a stronger squad. like the last two or one matches against higher-level teams before the season kicks in, the beginning of the season is always great.