Zealand presents: American Tiers '22

Zealand presents: American Tiers '22 1.0

Can't get it to work.
IMG_20220109_010850.jpg

tried to add this as the default USA in a database build and it says there are missing teams?

Required 28 teams for Big Sky League 1, found 27
Required 32 teams for Big Sky League 2, found 31
Required 32 teams for Pacific League 2, found 31
Required 32 teams for Piedmont League 2, found 31

Any idea why that is happening or if there is something i've done wrong??

This database is large and complex, particularly because of the Dynamic Promotion and Relegation. I don't know if you'll be able to add it to another database successfully as you have to Force Verify my database to use it.

Generally, here's the step by step for force verification:
1. Make the changes in the editor.
2. Save the file.
3. Export to XML.
4. Open XML in Notepad or similar
5. Find ' <list id="verf"/> ' and replace with just a space
6. Save the XML

Not sure if this is a bug or intended, but ended up at Miami Beach Club de Fútbol who are in the Netflix league two - atlantic conference & the rules are no more 3 foreign players but they have around 11 players with 8 or so being Argentinian.. so can't register anyone right from the go.

Last edited:
I'm playing in The Netflix Frontier Championship, and basically every club has the exact same black registered. Every game they use the same colour, in the season preview almost all teams have the same colour of the circles for the "media dream eleven" and currently I'm playing a team with the exact same colour kit as me. The only difference is that my socks are yellow and theirs are orange. (sure there's a different pattern on the shirt but that's hard to see when they're moving)

Out of the 9 players with black center and white outlining..there are 8 different teams. Now imagine that this happens for the in game colour in the actual games and their kits have similar colours. It's rough. I know this would be a tough undertaking to fix everywhere but take your time, this database is massive!
whut.PNG

Entered the fourth season 24-25 and the MPL stopped working. Any idea why? Thoughts?

So I am running into the same problem as others here, and I am not able to make the solution work.

I will provide some additional details, as the others may have this as well. I installed the game using all the default directories. I installed the American tiers mod and it worked wonderfully. HOWEVER, that meant that the "my documents" I was using was the one tied to OneDrive. I tried searching for a way to turn it off, but it didn't seem possible (why would I ever want to shut it off? surely I would just rather PAY to expand my cloud storage). My solution was to point FM to the "my docs" folder that wasn't associated with OneDrive. So I moved everything and tried to start a new game... except now teh American tiers mod is telling me that at least 3 leagues are expecting x number of teams and they are 1 short.

So I am running into the same problem as others here, and I am not able to make the solution work.

I will provide some additional details, as the others may have this as well. I installed the game using all the default directories. I installed the American tiers mod and it worked wonderfully. HOWEVER, that meant that the "my documents" I was using was the one tied to OneDrive. I tried searching for a way to turn it off, but it didn't seem possible (why would I ever want to shut it off? surely I would just rather PAY to expand my cloud storage). My solution was to point FM to the "my docs" folder that wasn't associated with OneDrive. So I moved everything and tried to start a new game... except now the American tiers mod is telling me that at least 3 leagues are expecting x number of teams and they are 1 short.
I was able to trouble shoot my issue.

I had been reading up on the way to balance long term saves by Daveincid. So I searched for ways to activate more countries, and came across Riddler on steam with his 100+ countries with active leagues. It turned out that his Honduras and Equatorial Guinea caused this file to not see or removed several teams (shared team id's maybe?) in the lowest tiers. Once I removed both Honduras and Equatorial Guinea, this loaded up just fine!

The database works great...except that I have a team I created through the editor that has the same ID number as the Navajo Nation team and the game keeps using the kits and logos of my created team for them instead of the right ones. Anyone know how to fis this without messing up my created team save?

I think the logo pack needs to be updated for the winter update. The logos didn't work for all newly made teams and competitions because the ID numbering didn't match-

I have the exact same issue. Wanted to make a new save and some teams including Inter Miami CF, Austin FC, Charlotte and some other big teams are missing logos. Seems like ID's have been changed

I have the exact same issue. Wanted to make a new save and some teams including Inter Miami CF, Austin FC, Charlotte and some other big teams are missing logos. Seems like ID's have been changed

I spent most of last night rebuilding the graphics database and renaming logo/icon files to work with the winter update.

I uploaded it here: https://we.tl/t-qiKqQQFJP4

So how much of an effort was it to change?

Sadly it appears that the same errors that came in after the first version are still there. Keep in mind I am only really looking in the Netflix Championship tier

My mighty FC West Side United (aka Blackhawks) have the Detroit Redwings colors, badge, and uniform(CB&U), and if you know hockey at all, you may realize the insult that is. The Bulls are using the Knicks CB&U, the Redwings are using the Cleveland Indians CB&U and it looks like Atlanta City (Falcons) is using the Blackhawks CB&U

In the prime division just to start, bronx AC is using Tinseltown's CB&U, Fenway Kenmore is using the default logo with black uniforms, Foxboro is using the North Side AC (Cubs) CB&U, Landover is using Beantown SC CB&U, Philadelphia City is using the Bears (logo only??), and I am not sure about the logos/colors for 2 more teams.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort, and this is miles better than over half my division being default all black uniforms, making most games black shirts vs half black/half white shirts.

I tried to start with fixing the competitions. Unless someone knows why, it looks like there is an extra prime, Netfix champ, Netflix 1 and Netflix 2 logo. I left them in with their "old" id#.
With this file you would need to rename the logos to match the in-game competition ID's

\ZDB graphics\competitions\normal
-and
\ZDB graphics\competitions\small

I guess I could try to edit the configs so that you would just need to replace this file with no image editing, but it could get a little sloppy on my end

thoughts?
Competition IDs.png

Attachments

• config.xml
    4.5 KB · Views: 60
So how much of an effort was it to change?

Sadly it appears that the same errors that came in after the first version are still there. Keep in mind I am only really looking in the Netflix Championship tier

My mighty FC West Side United (aka Blackhawks) have the Detroit Redwings colors, badge, and uniform(CB&U), and if you know hockey at all, you may realize the insult that is. The Bulls are using the Knicks CB&U, the Redwings are using the Cleveland Indians CB&U and it looks like Atlanta City (Falcons) is using the Blackhawks CB&U

In the prime division just to start, bronx AC is using Tinseltown's CB&U, Fenway Kenmore is using the default logo with black uniforms, Foxboro is using the North Side AC (Cubs) CB&U, Landover is using Beantown SC CB&U, Philadelphia City is using the Bears (logo only??), and I am not sure about the logos/colors for 2 more teams.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort, and this is miles better than over half my division being default all black uniforms, making most games black shirts vs half black/half white shirts.

So i ended up editing all the config.xml files in the Kits section + the clubs section. Cross referenced the new team ID files in my FM game (there's a option in the settings that give you the new team ID names in the game interface)

it took hours - not a lot of fun! Unfortunately, it might be the case that Team IDs are changing quite a bit per save, so maybe it wont work for everyone.

I... I can't fix the teams to save my life. I take the team ID that the game gives me and I find the logo. Then in the config file I adjust the image id to be associated with the team ID (I had a whole bunch of 2000167xxx files that were off by 3; the team ID was 3 higher than that of the correct logo). Some images worked and are now correct, many didn't, and now more images are broken. My adjustments to the competition logos worked, but this is driving me nuts.

Top that off with teams that are like the Kansas City Red Toros that use a red bull image with no words, but in game they are using the NY Red Bulls logo with wording. There is a junior Atlanta team that is supposed to use the circular gold, red & black logo with a 2 inside it, but it shows up in game as the Atlanta United logo.

The craziest thing is that I changed the IDs to line up properly for my FC West side United, and the image went from the Red Wings to the Cleveland Indians.