Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing Journeyman , I get a lot of CCC's but still stuggle to win. I am dominating most games but cannot convert it to wins.
16 team league and I am predicted to be 12th.

Did anyone test it with underdog team ? what do you do? do I move defence higher up ? I am on standard currently.

View attachment 16445

with Zeus i put mentality down to cautious or defensive.....also as soon as you score first change to TFF wasting time tactic or tweak Zeus to time-wasting

It works for my Union Berlin

Foot its not so important,more important are speed and acceleration,in my opinion...

will try that and also you mentioned two other things...I guess you meant player skills: 1. run with ball 2. like to round keeper?

I hope I understand it well

Hey Guys,

Quick question... When you have a really great AMC player in your team, where do you put him in this 442 tactic?

Hey mate,

You said that your team is predicted 12th and at your screenshot I see that you are at 6th place at the moment… it's already a huge overachievement comparing to your media prediction before the season.

Guys, if you are waiting for such tactic which can be used with any team in any league and get 100% wins or 100% times the 1st place then I'd say something like that won't happens in FM20…

In FM20 you can expect only a good OVERACHIVING level which means like rogupl posted... he was predicted to finish 12th place but he is sitting the 6 place and that's a high overachiving level.

If you want do better then you simply need to improve your team... In FM20 a tactic has a limit how it can boost your results taking into account the quality of your team...

@TotalFootballFan9 THanks for your input. I might have been misunderstood a bit. I am aware that no tactic will give you 100% wins for underdog teams. I might be too harsh, but when you dominate most/all games and end up losing 1.0 ...

with Zeus i put mentality down to cautious or defensive.....also as soon as you score first change to TFF wasting time tactic or tweak Zeus to time-wasting

It works for my Union Berlin

Thanks ! I shall give that a go!

20191220203323_1.jpg

;D nice prediction 9th
20191220203832_1.jpg

Fighting against ME only in this way,this is a PROOF of what I was saying...I have trained M.Rasford immediately as I takeover a club(to round a GK)and this is result...I know its just a friendly but....:)

man utd against lyon.png

Football Manager 2020 20.12.2019. 22_59_01.png

Anyway I will post my tactic tweak later because I realy enjoy playing and I want to share it....even If I dont know how to put tac. file :) :)

Worst tactic ever....:D

20191221010216_1.jpg

This is my favorite player this year i guess :p. I am training him to become advanced forward. 5 appearances 4 goals and not in easy games (against Lazio, Juventus the two of them)

20191221010247_1.jpg

TFF, is there any PPM on the roles that will ruin the efficiency? especially on AF, IW and CM.

1100600_20191221115722_1.png

V4 worked better on my game before the new patch. V5 works OK
Seems like changing the mentallity from "Balanced" to "Positive" made me score more goals
Plus i notice that on FM20 most goals are scored on longballs through to the attacker. Both for me and against me. This is something I`ve noticed whichever tactic i use.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Today, I received a message from Liam where he said that he thinks that there have been some "fake news" / "fake posts" :) activity in my threads and to say honestly, few members of my family really were periodically posting some stuff to support me.

If you'd ask me I find it's very insignificant amount of posts but Liam said that he said that he found many suspicious accounts and the evidence is substantial so I can't argue with him… he's the boss.

He said that he banned all suspicious accounts and removed all suspicious posts from my threads so now all my threads should be clean as a little angel's tear! :)

From now there shouldn't any speculation about any "fake news" / "fake posts" in my threads because Liam will be vigorously watching it :devilish: and if there'll be any suspicion activity in my thread then I'm a dead man!

I want to apologies before the FM community if those posts were misleading for someone but as I said from now all threads have been cleaned from suspicious posts by Liam and I'm under the watchful eye of Liam! You can be sure that my threads are free from "fake news" / "fake posts" and Liam will be on guard! :)

Once more my apologies!

More information: https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/psa-multiple-accounts-includes-apology-from-tff.161989/

Status
Not open for further replies.