Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea
That's a little bit unfair to the other tactic makers. If you look at tactic testing results there are other tactics that are also capable of winning games. Once again, nobody is disputing what he has done, hence the second chance. It would be unfair to treat his misdemeanors differently though just because of who he is.
Yeah we have tested all of those tactics...now its easier to make a tactic when mr TTF gave a idea to all of us and a platform to make a tactic like a years before...just good copies of TFF tactics....so please :)I respect all opinions but we all knows who is a master of this game...

Penso que precisamos abordar esta questão com muito cuidado, para que não haja disseminação de ódio e desgaste desnecessário. Um pedido de desculpas e uma nota de esclarecimento do TFF seria justo e digno, e acho que sim. Aqui e no fórum SI. E a SI também deve pagar a esse homem por praticamente quebrar o jogo todos os anos. (2020 é complicado, mas Zeus é a opção mais estável e segura que eu testei).

Yea
Yeah we have tested all of those tactics...now its easier to make a tactic when mr TTF gave a idea to all of us and a platform to make a tactic like a years before...just good copies of TFF tactics....so please :)I respect all opinions but we all knows who is a master of this game...

Maybe so. They might also be inspired by Knap, by Mr Hough or by StephenHK. There are a lot of really good tacticians.

Hey tff. mate should we use left footed player for the DCL position? thanks mate for all of your works. you are the best

Maybe so. They might also be inspired by Knap, by Mr Hough or by StephenHK. There are a lot of really good tacticians.
Yeah Respect for them also,but in my opinion TFF was the most attached for FM base in years before,and his tactics uploaded firstly on this site...

Hey tff. mate should we use left footed player for the DCL position? thanks mate for all of your works. you are the best

Hey mate,

I suggest to use this:

-- DCR : Right Foot – Very Strong
-- DCL : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

Guys, there's no need to pick sides on this subject. Even though I recently created my account (mainly to leave comments and support TFFs tactics - not as a fake account), I've been following TFFs tactics for years and I do believe that out of all the tacticians, his tactics worked the best for me. But at the same time I agree with Liam, there are some rules that all the other tacticians should follow too and TFF is no different, otherwise everyone would post fake comments about their own tactics and it could lead to a decrease in quality for both the FM-base site and the tactics we so eagerly use.

I will continue supporting TFF for the amazing work he's doing and at the same time I will stand behind the Admins of this site in support of transparency and fairness.

TFF, is there any PPM on the roles that will ruin the efficiency? especially on AF, IW and CM.

IW - "Cuts Inside" ( bad PPM is "Runs With Ball Rarely" )

AF - "Moves Into Channels" ( bad PPM are "Comes Deep To Get The Ball" and "Runs With Ball Rarely" )

CMs - "Tries Killer Ball Ofter" ( bad PPM are "Plays No Throught Ballsl" and "Runs With Ball Rarely" )

There are some other PPMs... I'll add them later...

I don't care if you create a million accounts whilst making love to a doughnut. Whatever floats your boat.

All I do care about is that the tactic works.

I don't care if you create a million accounts whilst making love to a doughnut. Whatever floats your boat.

All I do care about is that the tactic works.

Sorry, but as part of the FM community what you should care about here is that he has made others look bad to make himself look good. This is completely out of order.

The strange part is..... his tactics are always the best, and because they're the best they will get more upvotes naturally. It seems counter-intuitive to downvote lesser tactics and take some fake credibility when true, real credibility will come for free.

People are strange.

The strange part is..... his tactics are always the best, and because they're the best they will get more upvotes naturally. It seems counter-intuitive to downvote lesser tactics and take some fake credibility when true, real credibility will come for free.

People are strange.
Basically, you summed up my feelings in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.