Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I have found a way to play this FM...I am still playing my version of ZEUS with DM...

View attachment 16457
Only 7 goals conceded speak for self....Doesnt conceding stupid long balls...DM is doing nice job..maybe somethimes you will draw but I except that more than finish a game coceding 5 CCC and still win!And I have found one thing who can brake those chances 1 on 1,just look for a guy type Timo Werner...So pace Acceleration +18...PPM KNOCKS BALL FORWARD,AND ROUND GOALKEEPER...90 % CCC HE WILL SCORE!!!!There is a lot of Forward similar...not important finishing and composure so much like ACC AND PACE + THOSE PPM already wroten....GAME OVER :)

ANy chance that we can get a copy of ur version of this tac?

Hey guys,

Today, I received a message from Liam where he said that he thinks that there have been some "fake news" / "fake posts" :) activity in my threads and to say honestly, few members of my family really were periodically posting some stuff to support me.

If you'd ask me I find it's very insignificant amount of posts but Liam said that he said that he found many suspicious accounts and the evidence is substantial so I can't argue with him… he's the boss.

He said that he banned all suspicious accounts and removed all suspicious posts from my threads so now all my threads should be clean as a little angel's tear! :)

From now there shouldn't any speculation about any "fake news" / "fake posts" in my threads because Liam will be vigorously watching it :devilish: and if there'll be any suspicion activity in my thread then I'm a dead man!

I want to apologies before the FM community if those posts were misleading for someone but as I said from now all threads have been cleaned from suspicious posts by Liam and I'm under the watchful eye of Liam! You can be sure that my threads are free from "fake news" / "fake posts" and Liam will be on guard! :)

Once more my apologies!

More information: https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/psa-multiple-accounts-includes-apology-from-tff.161989/

Am awared that there are a few new users always giving comments to your posts. We are interested to see that there are so many family members living under the same roof giving comment via internet, not giving u the advise or comment face to face instead.....

It is only a computer game, we appreciate the work and testing you spent in this game over the years. You really dont need to make up fake ID to make yourself look more popular at all....

dude you make 75 fake accounts to boost the popularity of your tactics, now i understand why your tactics didnt work when i tested it but always there are many people saying that the tactic works wonders. 75 accounts with the same ip isnt your dad and mom supporting you dont lie

Dont know what happened with that issue but tactic is working fine

If someone or even you TFF have a training schedule to suggest for the tactic or even its previous versions please let me know. Stupid ME found a way to ruin my unbeaten run injuring every week one or two players......

Hope things are cleared out with the posts issue

Hey guys,

Today, I received a message from Liam where he said that he thinks that there have been some "fake news" / "fake posts" :) activity in my threads and to say honestly, few members of my family really were periodically posting some stuff to support me.

If you'd ask me I find it's very insignificant amount of posts but Liam said that he said that he found many suspicious accounts and the evidence is substantial so I can't argue with him… he's the boss.

He said that he banned all suspicious accounts and removed all suspicious posts from my threads so now all my threads should be clean as a little angel's tear! :)

From now there shouldn't any speculation about any "fake news" / "fake posts" in my threads because Liam will be vigorously watching it :devilish: and if there'll be any suspicion activity in my thread then I'm a dead man!

I want to apologies before the FM community if those posts were misleading for someone but as I said from now all threads have been cleaned from suspicious posts by Liam and I'm under the watchful eye of Liam! You can be sure that my threads are free from "fake news" / "fake posts" and Liam will be on guard! :)

Once more my apologies!

More information: https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/psa-multiple-accounts-includes-apology-from-tff.161989/
PATHETIC

TFF is the best tactician ever in history of FM...so dont you dare to question that...Haters will always be there trying to make life hard for those who find success,so we are here to suport this man,If you dont like his tactics and aproach, be free to go somewhere else...

Hehe wow 75 fake accounts! Where did u get time for this?o_O
Anyway i have tested all Your tactics since first release on FM 2014 "Cross tactic"(i think that was first one) and all of them bring strong overachivement, fun and joy playing that game. You are FM Legend no matters what.
PS. Im not fake account:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I wholeheartedly agree, hence the second chance. TFF produces exceptional tactics every single year. He shouldn't need to generate fake feedback when the quality of his tactics will earn him real feedback. The real issue is with his alt accounts providing an unfair playing field with other tactic creators.

The first tactic I used from TFF was Football Manager 2014. Since then, I have not seen stronger and more consistent tactics than TFF. Questioning your ability and your contribution to the Football Manager community is absurd. To throw the first stone who never made a slip, a mistake. To me, this issue of fake accounts is irrelevant to all the assets and contribution TFF has given us over the years. Let's go on.

PS: I'm not a fake account.

The first tactic I used from TFF was Football Manager 2014. Since then, I have not seen stronger and more consistent tactics than TFF. Questioning your ability and your contribution to the Football Manager community is absurd. To throw the first stone who never made a slip, a mistake. To me, this issue of fake accounts is irrelevant to all the assets and contribution TFF has given us over the years. Let's go on.

PS: I'm not a fake account.

Nobody is questioning his ability or even the issue of using fake accounts (although it's against most site's TOS). The issue is with him using fake accounts to slander other tacticians and to create a funnel in which his work is the most viewed and most downloaded.

You're right about the quality of his tactics, some of the best available.

I wholeheartedly agree, hence the second chance. TFF produces exceptional tactics every single year. He shouldn't need to generate feedback when the quality of his tactics will earn him real feedback.
In my opinion FM base and FM in genaraly should AWARD this man because in this moment without Zeus a lot of people me in first place! wouldnt play this FM at all... worst version ever to be clear...even if I play with my tweek 4141 formation...His passion for this game,hard work and skils should never been in discusion!That is my opinion from a big fan of this game and FM base,hi is a one who raise popularity of this game and a specialy THIS SITE!!!for a period of long years....so little RESPECT would be appreciate...at least...

In my opinion FM base and FM in genaraly should AWARD this man because in this moment without Zeus a lot of people me in first place! wouldnt play this FM at all... worst version ever to be clear...even if I play with my tweek 4141 formation...His passion for this game,hard work and skils should never been in discusion!That is my opinion from a big fan of this game and FM base,hi is a one who raise popularity of this game and a specialy THIS SITE!!!for a period of long years....so little RESPECT would be appreciate...at least...

That's a little bit unfair to the other tactic makers. If you look at tactic testing results there are other tactics that are also capable of winning games. Once again, nobody is disputing what he has done, hence the second chance. It would be unfair to treat his misdemeanors differently though just because of who he is.

well for me nothing from tff in fm20 has worked though some in the past has. still early in the life of the game so im sure things can get better. though this incident isnt good

Mission accomplished

I have 2 games left, whole season was a pain regarding team management (Milan squad depth is not existing and as i said above suddenly the last 2 months injuries became my nightmare) but tactic made my team overperform from the first season so good job @TotalFootballFan9 :)

20191221180543_1.jpg20191221180725_1.jpg

I suffered 2 loses so far both from Inter :( but since they made it to the Champions League final i guess its ok (their squad quality is way better than mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.