Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly mate… FM19 isn't much better… seeing goals been scored from long-throwing is depressing :)
I know but still you can feel your team strong at back,not to be afraid every single match to concede and lost some matches that you should win 99℅,on this ME its impossible to enjoy and feel that you have some control!ME is always in control in this FM 2020,historical worst edition ever!Question for you does your tactics on FM 2019/still works on the latest patch?

I find that particularly interesting that just because instead of there being exploits avaiable to steamroll your opposition, the opposition can steamroll you, it's suddenly the worst FM ever, even though last two FM definitely didn't have better ME(and some may even say they were worse)

Arsenal won League and FA Cup 1st season, lost Quarter Final against Lazio in Euro Cup. Very good defence, the best FM20 tac ever tried. Thank you TTF, master of this game!

sorry TFF i expected more trash tactic cant even score 20 in one game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    810.5 KB · Views: 746
TFF I could with your help I’m Birmingham in the prem and have started to use your tactic I had left foot on right and vice versa but I was getting hammered so I changed to left on left and vice versa and have drawn 3 in a row now just not sure if players are good enough or where I’m going wrong

TFF I could with your help I’m Birmingham in the prem and have started to use your tactic I had left foot on right and vice versa but I was getting hammered so I changed to left on left and vice versa and have drawn 3 in a row now just not sure if players are good enough or where I’m going wrong

I can only say that the tactic works more effective when your player at ML position has "Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong" rating for the right foot and your player at MR position has "Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong" for the left foot.

I can only guaranty that at the end of season you should do better than your media prediction before the season.

I can only say that the tactic works more effective when your player at ML position has "Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong" rating for the right foot and your player at MR position has "Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong" for the left foot.

I can only guaranty that at the end of season you should do better than your media prediction before the season.

Where can we see those ratings, mate?

What about full backs ??

Using Liverpool, lost to Burnley, Sheff utd, Leicester, Villa all away games. Drew 2 games vs Chelsea, won rest of PRM games

No matter the tactic SI games must re-work their shi**y game to be a bit more realistic in terms of converting chances. All my strikers are great and they miss between 5-6 CCC's 1v1 every game. In the meantime opposition strikers, no matter from EPL or 8th division, are scoring at least 1-2 of the opportunities presented.

No matter the tactic SI games must re-work their shi**y game to be a bit more realistic in terms of converting chances. All my strikers are great and they miss between 5-6 CCC's 1v1 every game. In the meantime opposition strikers, no matter from EPL or 8th division, are scoring at least 1-2 of the opportunities presented.

Mate, i'd say not only '1vs1' requires fixing... there are hundreds other issue that requires fixing too and they've been present for years already...

Status
Not open for further replies.