Status
Not open for further replies.
TFF do you create 4-2-3-1 tactics
even if it is bad i wanna play your 4-2-3-1

Welcome TFF ;) Zeus tactic is brillant in my Villarreal in first season :)
No loss in 22 match + Copa del rey :)
1576329935104.png

1576329981531.png

1576329994777.png

Welcome back TFF and thanks for your work.

The tactic is ok but the game is so inconsistent, I can beat Juve at home 4-0 with my second team that consist mostly of young player and after 3 days I lose at Wolves 3-1 whith my first team having players like Kane,Son,Chiesa,Florentino Luis,Dias, Havertz. It's very frustrating, I think I will go back to fm19 untill they fix this horrible ME

Shouldn't expect it to work wonder like fm19 because of the set pieces exploits. Tested it in fm20 for half-season, overall it Is a well-balanced tactic, is all about getting result instead of scoring tons of goals in a match and lose to a smaller team later. Be patient and get the players that fit the tactic then it would show better consistency and result. Welcome back TFF, I have tweaked a little on my own but definitely looking forward to your tweak in the future. Thanks and keep it up!

After the 4 straight promotions I did get promotion with York in championship.
atleast I got 14th but the players where not even close of championship level so still a big achievement.
Now in pre season for season 6 I think I am able to get promotion this year as we are getting established in the championship league.

Hello TFF and thank you for the tatic, it work really good for me.
I never understand opposite foot for ML/MR.
I don't play a big team so, i can't afford to buy top player.
Is it better to use a natural ML (very strong left/poor right) on his natural place (ML) or he will be better at MR even if it's really not natural there?
in other words, should I prefer natural position or foot?

Hello TFF and thank you for the tatic, it work really good for me.
I never understand opposite foot for ML/MR.
I don't play a big team so, i can't afford to buy top player.
Is it better to use a natural ML (very strong left/poor right) on his natural place (ML) or he will be better at MR even if it's really not natural there?
in other words, should I prefer natural position or foot?

Hey,

if a player has at least "Competent" / "Accomplished" rating for ML or MR position then it's already good enough, of course, "Natural" rating is the best but as said "Competent" and "Accomplished" rating is good enough...

TFF I love you work!! Any chance of a waste time tactic to close out games?? I seem to be leaking a lot of goals in the last 10-15 min

Hello TTF, could you show the general training?? Or let my assistant ? Thanks and pls help me

Hi TTF, tried the tactic, but for Charlton Athletic (expected 22nd) is not working very well, so I went using the Conqueror v8 from FM19. Since I changed it I am more aggressive and won all of the matches (3 so far) after 3 consecutive defeats. It may be that the Zeus tactic really needs better players than Charlton, but the Conqueror v8 is making the most out of it given the same mediocre quality of the team. While I can see there are some actual differences betweeen these two tactics, I believe the sweet spot will be a combination of them (the aggressiveness of the Conqueror with the D-line of the Zeus).

Thanks for these amazing tactics man! You're the best!

Last edited:
Half season with Trabzonspor no transfers. Thank you mate. :)

Attachments

• fm1.png
    fm1.png
    332.3 KB · Views: 404
  • fm2.png
    fm2.png
    325 KB · Views: 411
  • 3.png
    3.png
    424.3 KB · Views: 372
great tactic so far, entertaining football plenty of shots, not even completely fluid yet, i'm with Rochdale in League 1, top after 10 games

Status
Not open for further replies.