Status
Not open for further replies.
people try with Zeus V4 but start game with a "defensive" (vs good teams) or top "cautious" (vs weaker teams) mentality

This saved FM20 for me. I started playing all games with V4 in defensive mode and started playing really well with my Wolves save. In match shouts seem very useful also

Just question about marking for the MC in Zeus tactic. Its described as an high importance attribute in the OP, but isn't marked in the filters. Its not trained with the suggested individual training either (Box to Box). Is this a mistake or is marking not that important maybe?

So 1st half of the season with Hertha BSC (complete fresh start), Zeus V4.
I`m really happy with the results.
Unlucky vs Bayern Munich..40. Minute red card for my central defender, so we lost 1-2.
3:3 vs Frankfurt was a match, we had 7 big chances to score, alot of shots on goal..opponent only 4 shots, 3 goals...sh*t happens. :(;)

I`ve tested the Player-Search Filter by TFF for a right Striker and bought the romanian nationalstriker Claudia Keseru for ~850k € from Ludogoretz.
Direct impact...15 league matches, 14 goals, 3 assists. (y)
Hi mate,
Which facepack you`re using? That one Looks nice!

I love try tactics with mid teams.. or underdogs. With Udinese i'm 3th in december in SERIE A.
I'm using V4.. just bought right players..non outstandings player.. just good and cheap players each positions (cause poor financial statement) (use TFF filters).
If my underdog team is able to win and play well as well mean that the tactic is working well.. so thank you TFF you are a master.

How can I put the filters in the game? I have a Macbook and it can’t download the file on the right way. Great tactic btw!

Just question about marking for the MC in Zeus tactic. Its described as an high importance attribute in the OP, but isn't marked in the filters. Its not trained with the suggested individual training either (Box to Box). Is this a mistake or is marking not that important maybe?

MCL and MCR positions contribute greatly into the defense and attack so they must be balanced…

I play Borussia Dortmund, it doesn't work for me, every match is worse than my opponent, I will win from time to time, but luckily.
I'm your big fan TFF, I hope everything works soon, just like in fm 19.
My attackers in this tactic is a failure, every situation is wasted by them ;/

I play Borussia Dortmund, it doesn't work for me, every match is worse than my opponent, I will win from time to time, but luckily.
I'm your big fan TFF, I hope everything works soon, just like in fm 19.
My attackers in this tactic is a failure, every situation is wasted by them ;/
Every match with this ME when a player going 1vs1 to GK will mistake the shot.. it's not a tactic failure/issue. sorry for bad english

How can I put the filters in the game? I have a Macbook and it can’t download the file on the right way. Great tactic btw!

You need to create "filters" folder in "Football Manger 2020" folder and just put the filters into it then you can import them in the game.

MCL and MCR positions contribute greatly into the defense and attack so they must be balanced…
Thx for the answer. I understand they must be balanced, just wondered why marking isn't in your filter when set as an important attribute in the OP

With me it doesn't work at all.

I've tried 4 different saves, always with FC Porto and rarely win a game.

I followed all the TTF indications .

ZEUS tactic has been updated to V5

Wolverine tactic has been updated to V4

Changes:

- changes "Counter" to "Hold Shapes"

- tweaked the roles and PIs of MCL/MCR positions

- tweaked the Team Width

- added "Hold Position" for the "Inverted Wingers"

- reverted back "Full Backs" into "Inverted Wing-back"

There are other some changes including the set pieces tweaks

Last edited:
Great to see you back TFF. I still think the developers need to address some of the issues and bugs in this version of the game and then we'll see the best of these tactics, keep up the good work.

First game with V5 2-1 win against Bournemouth at home (I'm Man Utd) not to much goal shots. Maybe V4 works better for me

Well, 2 games more and the tactic is becoming better :)

Anyone got any team talk tips please??

If you don't want bother with it just delegate it to your assistant manager I've been noting that in FM20 he does it very well… if he's got high "Motivation", "Determination" and "Man Management" then in 99% cases he gets "green"(positive) reaction from your players

ZEUS tactic has been updated to V5

Wolverine tactic has been updated to V4

Changes:

- changes "Counter" to "Hold Shapes"

- tweaked the roles and PIs of MCL/MCR positions

- tweaked the Team Width

- added "Hold Position" for the "Inverted Wingers"

- reverted back "Full Backs" into "Inverted Wing-back"

There are other some changes including the set pieces tweaks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.