Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are big favourites or need a goal in 2nd half then wolverine. Otherwise zeus. Wolverine is identical to zeus except those wingers are pushed up so naturally it's a bit more attacking and a bit less defensive.

This tactic sucks.....I just beat Juve 3-0 away in my 5th game as Milan in my first year with 9 out of 11 players not even having their position roles accomplished :D :D

Has anyone tested if switching one of the strikers position to AMC can work? I am asking because i have set up my roster for 433 or 4231 but after spending more than 200 hrs on testing and getting frustrated with how ME behaves with these systems in previous saves i am done with them :(

Thank you so much for this amazing tactic @TotalFootballFan9

Zeus v5 is dominant

20191218174228_1.jpg

I know we have the filters but I’m Birmingham and budget is an issue so I’m looking for right winger and striker that will make the difference and help me climb the table ??

I know we have the filters but I’m Birmingham and budget is an issue so I’m looking for right winger and striker that will make the difference and help me climb the table ??
How much do you have? I've signed Sebastian Druissi my first year in a couple saves for about $15 million usd, and Victor Fisher for $16 million. Not sure if either guy will join a smaller club or not.

Whats your media prediction?
It works fine for my Colchester team in 2026. It's my third year in PL, but can't seem to win against those top 6 teams.

Media Prediction was 9th. It looks like we might even win the league. We won the Carabao cup against Liverpool. Over time we just seem to have been able to deal with the top 6. That certainly wasn't the case past 2 seasons, tho.

20191219001804_1.jpg

And here's my squad.

20191219001828_1.jpg

My dear friend TFF I have tested Shield wall from FM 19 and I was so happy until game against Juve,we draw 2 2 and I wasnt happy we concede 5 CCC and I understand imidiatelly that with high def.line It will be hard to go forward much more,to fight against bests...so I decide reply that game again using Zeus V5 but taking out one striker and put him on DM position to get SHIELD WALL,I just copied instruction from sheld wall for a player,and put my DM on DLP (d) and I destroyed them!Dominating all game....I know its just one match but I realy like SHIELD WALL balance and I would be realy happy if you will add SHIELD WALL for this version of FM...I know that you have tried everything but its my preference to not concede goal rather then score one more...in long season sometimes is better to draw a game rather then lose and risk to destroy team moral and good form..Its all about SHIELD defence I think :)

shield wall shape with Zeus.png

My dear friend TFF I have tested Shield wall from FM 19 and I was so happy until game against Juve,we draw 2 2 and I wasnt happy we concede 5 CCC and I understand imidiatelly that with high def.line It will be hard to go forward much more,to fight against bests...so I decide reply that game again using Zeus V5 but taking out one striker and put him on DM position to get SHIELD WALL,I just copied instruction from sheld wall for a player,and put my DM on DLP (d) and I destroyed them!Dominating all game....I know its just one match but I realy like SHIELD WALL balance and I would be realy happy if you will add SHIELD WALL for this version of FM...I know that you have tried everything but its my preference to not concede goal rather then score one more...in long season sometimes is better to draw a game rather then lose and risk to destroy team moral and good form..Its all about SHIELD defence I think :)

View attachment 16373

Share with us your Zeus V5 tweak, mate. I don't think TFF will care. I hate playing with two strikers. :)

TIGHT at back just as I like :)...Maybe Chrismas for me camed earlier this year :)

brescia inter.png

Ok, it's gonna me take me hours to catch up on all this thread. Can somebody please explain which is the best version to download and is closest to a nearly unbeatable plug and play please?
None of these is plug and play and dominate the league type of tactic really. After they patched the game it is impossible to find the tactic you are talking about.

Union Berlin (3rd season) with Zeus V5 and still keeping mentality to "cautious" or vs stronger opponent "defensive" and it still works ...believe it or not, on mid-season fighting for 1st place, but most of season I played Zeus V4 with same tweak

whenever I tried to play TFF regular "balanced" I was f**** ... even crappy opponent dominating game, scoring easily 2-3 goals and my players are unable to connect pass or even to create chance...I think with "balanced" mentality" I did not score even single goal

These are my results so far with ZEUS at my first season with AC Milan

First three matches were played with my own 433 formation and were pretty much a disaster...(i am not in first place in the league despite the unbeaten run and i have lost points in 3 'easy' games so i dont think we gonna win the league :( )

I am switching between ZEUS and Wolverin depending on how game goes and the only dissapointing result was that 3-3 draw with Verona. We went down 1-0 then turn the game to 1-3 so i tried to use that game closing tactic but it was a disaster :(

People may argue that tactic is not plug and play but if you manage your team selection and the mentality during a game for me its by far the best tactic at present state of the game and with it at least the strikers do what strikers are supposed to do in real life (score more goals than my LB, RB or CDM as happens with many other tactics i tried :p)

20191219113909_1.jpg

Last edited:
These are my results so far with ZEUS at my first season with AC Milan

First three matches were played with my own 433 formation and were pretty much a disaster...(i am not in first place in the league despite the unbeaten run and i have lost points in 3 'easy' games so i dont think we gonna win the league :( )

I am switching between ZEUS and Wolverin depending on how game goes and the only dissapointing result was that 3-3 draw with Verona. We went down 1-0 then turn the game to 1-3 so i tried to use that game closing tactic but it was a disaster :(

People may argue that tactic is not plug and play but if you manage your team selection and the mentality during a game for me its by far the best tactic at present state of the game and with it at least the strikers do what strikers are supposed to do in real life (score more goals than my LB, RB or CDM as happens with many other tactics i tried :p)

View attachment 16394

What's your main XI at the mo? Struggling to get my Milan team clicking with Zeus v5.

What's your main XI at the mo? Struggling to get my Milan team clicking with Zeus v5.

I think that Ajer is a must have at least for the first season. Just make an offer to Celtic and cancel it so he gets upset and then you can get him for 17-20 millions. I will probably sell him after one two seasons cause he is slow but he is 10 times better than anyone else besides Romagnoli

I really need to get a left footed ST for the formation but i only have 5 milions now available...

20191219140619_1.jpg

THREE players sent off but Neil Etheridge shows he's the greatest Philippine footballer of all time.

20191219121725_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.