Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeus V5 with Man Utd. Cannot get it to properly click so far. Will persevere for a little longer, but getting very frustrated. Thanks TTF for all the hard work, I just think FM20 is an awful version of the game that is almost impossible for the casual fan to enjoy.

Screenshot 2019-12-19 at 12.37.22.png

Zeus V5 with Man Utd. Cannot get it to properly click so far. Will persevere for a little longer, but getting very frustrated. Thanks TTF for all the hard work, I just think FM20 is an awful version of the game that is almost impossible for the casual fan to enjoy.

View attachment 16402
Try Knap's Wulf 4 1 3 2. I'm managing Man Utd too and getting not bad results with it. My 3 tactics are Knap's, Zeus V5 and FM19 tff wasting time

View attachment 16402

I think you hit the nail there. "is almost impossible for the casual fan to enjoy" - I dont have time anymore to focus on changing tactics and honing constantly finding what works, moulding etc. Plug and play is where ive been now since FM18. I just wanna turn it on, load a tactic and it work for a team.

I get thats probably not the point of the game to an extent and almost cheating / unrealistic, but with work and other life I just want to breeze through it with some hiccups but being able to gte players better for a tactic and be done with it.

FM19 had that with a load of tactics, you could take your pic and them work to a level with every team. Bottom teams could finish mid table at the start and I think that has to be the aim with tactics. Will we get that with 20? Who knows, maybe if they sort the long balls over the top, wingers not passing and 1 on 1s maybe.

A lot of tactics have so much potential but just dont seem to work with lesser teams. I used TFF in 19 but Zeus and V5 wolverine, much to my sadness, dont work for me. Praying for ME changes and all these tactics become legendary like 19. :(

Hi, with today's update the bug with situations 1vs1 fixed? I don't have a check at the moment :/

Hi TFF, thanks for the superb tactics. Not just in FM20, but over many years.
Zeus is a major improvement on anything else that I have tried for FM20. I've taken both Wolves and Leicester to the top 4 in the first season. To echo the sentiments of many others on this thread, Zeus has made FM20 enjoyable after many weeks of unhappiness.
Keep up the good work!

I have tried a full season removing the "Tackle Harder" player instructions and I finished 2nd with Blyth Spartans predicted 22nd.
The amount red yellow/red cards has drastically lowered. I prefer it this way since I don't like having unsportsmanlike players.

hello tff again (after fm19:) ) your tactics are the best. Friends is this tactics working on 20.2.3? i couldn't see anything about match engine on changelist but i wanna ask that.

on these threads before the the site changed over you to new format you used to be able to use the paper clip to see what tactics were in thread ? has that now gone as its not helpful trying to read every single message to get the actual tactic you need ???? any help ?

hello tff again (after fm19:) ) your tactics are the best. Friends is this tactics working on 20.2.3? i couldn't see anything about match engine on changelist but i wanna ask that.

Hey,

there's no ME changes in 20.2.3 patch so the tactic should work as before

on these threads before the the site changed over you to new format you used to be able to use the paper clip to see what tactics were in thread ? has that now gone as its not helpful trying to read every single message to get the actual tactic you need ???? any help ?

If you are looking for the previous versions then go to the "History" tab above... they can be found there.

I just found that it's so hard to make a comeback when you concede a goal first. Any suggestions?:)

Made all the finals of competitions I've played but league form was proper spotty including losing 3 on the bounce in March. It's squeeky *** time now going into last game of season for Champions League place. I think I get a spot if I win EURO cup tho? Be a tragedy if I miss out completely.

20191219183635_1.jpg

Made all the finals of competitions I've played but league form was proper spotty including losing 3 on the bounce in March. It's squeeky *** time now going into last game of season for Champions League place. I think I get a spot if I win EURO cup tho? Be a tragedy if I miss out completely.

View attachment 16419

Good luck, mate ;)

Zeus works by me not good, i have used many Tactics for FM20, but i have found a brilliant TFF Tactic for FM20, i win all my Games with this.

Here is it

Zeus works by me not good, i have used many Tactics for FM20, but i have found a brilliant TFF Tactic for FM20, i win all my Games with this.

Here is it

Works very good for me

Attachments

• 20191219202428_1.jpg
    20191219202428_1.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 406
  • 20191219202438_1.jpg
    20191219202438_1.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 357
**** it i am kinda helpless...can pls someone recommend any cheap left footed ST for zeus?

I only find 5 people that comply with the filter but they cost more than 10 mil.....

I'm playing Journeyman , I get a lot of CCC's but still stuggle to win. I am dominating most games but cannot convert it to wins.
16 team league and I am predicted to be 12th.

Did anyone test it with underdog team ? what do you do? do I move defence higher up ? I am on standard currently.

Screenshot 2019-12-19 at 21.52.36.png

Status
Not open for further replies.