Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing Journeyman , I get a lot of CCC's but still stuggle to win. I am dominating most games but cannot convert it to wins.
16 team league and I am predicted to be 12th.

Did anyone test it with underdog team ? what do you do? do I move defence higher up ? I am on standard currently.

View attachment 16445

Im the same mate. No tactic for me works with bad teams. I start in the conference and its just horrid. Slowly starting to give up with this years FM. There doesnt seem to be a plug and play and I dont have time to make my own. Tried so many tactics :( it was all fine before the last ME patch. :(

I'm playing Journeyman , I get a lot of CCC's but still stuggle to win. I am dominating most games but cannot convert it to wins.
16 team league and I am predicted to be 12th.

Did anyone test it with underdog team ? what do you do? do I move defence higher up ? I am on standard currently.

Hey mate,

You said that your team is predicted 12th and at your screenshot I see that you are at 6th place at the moment… it's already a huge overachievement comparing to your media prediction before the season.

Im the same mate. No tactic for me works with bad teams. I start in the conference and its just horrid. Slowly starting to give up with this years FM. There doesnt seem to be a plug and play and I dont have time to make my own. Tried so many tactics :( it was all fine before the last ME patch. :(

Guys, if you are waiting for such tactic which can be used with any team in any league and get 100% wins or 100% times the 1st place then I'd say something like that won't happens in FM20…

In FM20 you can expect only a good OVERACHIVING level which means like rogupl posted... he was predicted to finish 12th place but he is sitting the 6 place and that's a high overachiving level.

If you want do better then you simply need to improve your team... In FM20 a tactic has a limit how it can boost your results taking into account the quality of your team...

Hi TFF!

Thank you for an amazing tactic!

Zeus V5 is unstoppable with my RB Leipzig side :)

00rblpz01.png

00rblpz02.png

00rblpz03.png

Smashed Bayern 2 - 0 :)

00rblpz04.png

Timo Werner is just ON FIRE!

He scored 26 goals in 17 appearances... his current rating is 8.49 :cool:

00rblpz05.png

Guys I have found a way to play this FM...I am still playing my version of ZEUS with DM...

ZEUS SHIELD 4141.png

Only 7 goals conceded speak for self....Doesnt conceding stupid long balls...DM is doing nice job..maybe somethimes you will draw but I except that more than finish a game coceding 5 CCC and still win!And I have found one thing who can brake those chances 1 on 1,just look for a guy type Timo Werner...So pace Acceleration +18...PPM KNOCKS BALL FORWARD,AND ROUND GOALKEEPER...90 % CCC HE WILL SCORE!!!!There is a lot of Forward similar...not important finishing and composure so much like ACC AND PACE + THOSE PPM already wroten....GAME OVER :)

Started with Man U as usual. Bought Chiesa to fix RW section + Fernandes to shore up the CM, and tried few tactics up to mid Sept with mixed results.
Then Zeus V2 finally pop up. Improved drastically, still grinding results though up to January. Chiesa got the wrong foot but still works decently.
Lingard is actually quite decent in the game (better than Mata in my game).
I found when it's fluid i started to notice the difference.

I think Man U squad got nerfed bad in this FM like in actual life (unlike previous versions).
Rashford keeps wasting his chances but can't fault his effort, Martial in and out of treatment room. Pogba looks a world beater few games then just **** himself.
Shaw just can't get healthy for no reason. I had to rely on Greenwood in lots of games. The boy got fastracked.
TG Lindelof Axel AWB Maguire Young are healthy most of the time. So my backline are solid.

After 6 mths, Zeus seems to be working and now just a matter of personnel. Shots on goal usually double digits, few ccc but winning 1-0 or 2-1.
Started scouting for SC which can put chances away. Then along come Haaland.
This boy works hard, not injured even once (now in Apr) and with V5 from January just dominating.

Well few games went awry for no reason but overall I think TFF Zeus is awesome tactic.
For those still struggling, give it 2 months at least, if still not working then good luck with other tactic.

I 'll try Milan next whose squad are worse and see if Zeus still works. Been using TFF tactics for so many years now and have a lot of faith.

Only 7 goals conceded speak for self....Doesnt conceding stupid long balls...DM is doing nice job..maybe somethimes you will draw but I except that more than finish a game coceding 5 CCC and still win!And I have found one thing who can brake those chances 1 on 1,just look for a guy type Timo Werner...So pace Acceleration +18...PPM KNOCKS BALL FORWARD,AND ROUND GOALKEEPER...90 % CCC HE WILL SCORE!!!!There is a lot of Forward similar...not important finishing and composure so much like ACC AND PACE + THOSE PPM already wroten....GAME OVER :)

could u share ur tweak?
or just show how did you changethetactic and PM forDM?

Guys, if you are waiting for such tactic which can be used with any team in any league and get 100% wins or 100% times the 1st place then I'd say something like that won't happens in FM20…

In FM20 you can expect only a good OVERACHIVING level which means like rogupl posted... he was predicted to finish 12th place but he is sitting the 6 place and that's a high overachiving level.

If you want do better then you simply need to improve your team... In FM20 a tactic has a limit how it can boost your results taking into account the quality of your team...
[/QUOTE]

Not looking for 100% wins or 1st place all the time. Just something better than getting smashed most weeks. I think lower league for the casual player is becoming too difficult as you actually have to try and hone every tactic to suit. Which is fair enough I guess. I still have FM19...

Guys I have found a way to play this FM...I am still playing my version of ZEUS with DM...

View attachment 16457
Hi mate,
That seems good Job for you ! Can you pls share your tweaked tactic, just want to try it, thanks :)

End of the season with my Udinese (only cheap players) 2th. V5 Amazing tactic.. very solid
-Central defenders score about 5/6 goals each
-Central miedfielders score about 2/4 goals each
-Wings score a lot and a lot of assist
-Strikers score a lot: about 20 goals the top strikers and the reserves about 13/15

Last edited:
Update has killed the tactic. Why do Si do this every year? It makes the game unenjoyable and If they keep it up, along with the lack of any real updates to the game I'm not going to bother buying next years... The VAR system they've added does not work, its always a disallowed goal or a given penalty. And the tactics/match engine updates are ruining it for many, not just myself.

lovely tactic, i share few screens from my one season in Bayer04(5th season but first in german league, before i played a small club in Poland)

First 11: Pavlenka - Beugert(newgen) Kabak Elvedi(Mere and Elvedi rotation for other position in defence) Wendell - Diaby Alsenz(newgen) Demirbay Kodjo(newgen) - Martial Volland(bought Boadu in winter so Boadu play STCR or MR)

Success: CL and Bundesliga

Media prediction: 3rd - before transfer Martial and Boadu but Bayern and BVB have so much quality players.

First half season with v2, then v4 and v5(v5 loaded before semifinals against Bayern because v5 has more familarity than v4 :p)
bundesliga-table.png
cl-schedule.png

stats.png

Kodjo is so good player but he had only natural mr so i trained all season to play as ml. Think that next season when i'll buy new DL and MR will be even better.
newgen-1.png
newgen-2.png
newgen-3.png

Attachments

• cl-schedule.png
    cl-schedule.png
    208.8 KB · Views: 71
  • newgen-1.png
    newgen-1.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 77
  • newgen-3.png
    newgen-3.png
    140.2 KB · Views: 77
  • newgen-2.png
    newgen-2.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 79
  • stats.png
    stats.png
    179 KB · Views: 83
Hi TFF, what should I do in zeus v5 if my team loses and I need to score in the last minutes?

Hey mate,

You said that your team is predicted 12th and at your screenshot I see that you are at 6th place at the moment… it's already a huge overachievement comparing to your media prediction before the season.

Hello. first of all I apologize for my bad english. the tactics are fine, but as you say you need to make some touches in ur team. plug and play system mostly failed. but what are your suggestions? How can we make the tactic more effective? Is the training or players enough? I'm going crazy :D cuz tried 3 times tried of different teams and leagues. Mostly failed when i scored 1-0 2-0 im losing with long balls behind the defender. And my Gk watching the ball :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.