Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see some trolls just came out from under their bridge and try to get TFF and the admins against each other. I really hope that TFF won't mind these useless haters that most likely did not use a TFF tactic before (or did it unsuccessfully). The admins did what they had to do (and I'm sure they will keep doing a great job) and TFF aknowledged and apologised. Case closed! The rest of us that really appreciate TFFs tactics and FM-BASE website, should ignore these nobodys that bring nothing positive to the table.
Your having a great first week on this forum...... cheers for calling me and others a 'useless hater' and a 'nobody that bring nothing positive to the table'

Hopefully wherever TFF goes you can go with him as i am sure he will love your constructive criticism :)

Can someone explain what is the fuzz about? Can you monetize from these tactics, so to have a reason to boost via other accounts or it is just for the fame for being called "God tactician"? Why is this happening now since the guy, as far as I remember, started uploading tactics since 2014? Other "tacticians" are furiously attacking TFF, but their tactics are complete c**p, I have tested them. Not to speak that they leave in the middle of nowhere when a new patch is out, not updating them at all...

And, oh, by the way, TFF tactics never worked for me, maybe because I am not having the right teams or not following his instructions, but I've seen threads with 500 pages, those are thousands of comments of people that like/dislike his tactics.

So, to come back to the initial question, what is the fuzz about?

Your having a great first week on this forum...... cheers for calling me and others a 'useless hater' and a 'nobody that bring nothing positive to the table'

Hopefully wherever TFF goes you can go with him as i am sure he will love your constructive criticism :)
You definitely have a different definition for "constructive criticism" given all you did today was to ask for TFF to be banned. The admins acted in kindness and gave TFF another chance, which is a lot more than all of the "critics" did. Move on!

Can someone explain what is the fuzz about? Can you monetize from these tactics, so to have a reason to boost via other accounts or it is just for the fame for being called "God tactician"? Why is this happening now since the guy, as far as I remember, started uploading tactics since 2014? Other "tacticians" are furiously attacking TFF, but their tactics are complete c**p, I have tested them. Not to speak that they leave in the middle of nowhere when a new patch is out, not updating them at all...

And, oh, by the way, TFF tactics never worked for me, maybe because I am not having the right teams or not following his instructions, but I've seen threads with 500 pages, those are thousands of comments of people that like/dislike his tactics.

So, to come back to the initial question, what is the fuzz about?

I won't go into details about "All the fuzz"
I can tell you that, many different accounts, from the same IP as TFF came on forums and upvotes his tactics, and at other times, downvoted other tacticians tactics, so TFF's ones would look better. Simple and effective, until now.

I won't go into details about "All the fuzz"
I can tell you that, many different accounts, from the same IP as TFF came on forums and upvotes his tactics, and at other times, downvoted other tacticians tactics, so TFF's ones would look better. Simple and effective, until now.

Yes, I got that, but if this has been a practice through the years, why it is noted/acknowledged now? And once again, is it worth all the nerves and insults if there are no money involved? I mean, by downvoting their tactics what do they actually lose?

Yes, I got that, but if this has been a practice through the years, why it is noted/acknowledged now? And once again, is it worth all the nerves and insults if there are no money involved?

We cannot comment for the old owners and other sites’ staff but it’s not common to go rooting into people’s profiles looking for this sort of stuff - it would be a mammoth effort to do it. Usually we only do so on special cases like this one.

As for why it matters and why people are upset, it’s probably due to the fact that other tactics will have been manipulated and fallen down the rankings due to this behaviour. People are likely to feel lied to and it’s not really in the community spirit.

Yes, I got that, but if this has been a practice through the years, why it is noted/acknowledged now? And once again, is it worth all the nerves and insults if there are no money involved?

those accounts bullied other users against tff tactics. one person says something bad about it then 5 people jump on them, then usually that one person gets banned because they get riled up and say something bannable. then lets say one random guy uploads a tactic, it does good for him and some others, then his accounts come in saying it doesnt work, that person feels bad and doesnt contribute a tactic again, it loses traction and the thread dies.

We cannot comment for the old owners and other sites’ staff but it’s not common to go rooting into people’s profiles looking for this sort of stuff - it would be a mammoth effort to do it. Usually we only do so on special cases like this one.

As for why it matters and why people are upset, it’s probably due to the fact that other tactics will have been manipulated and fallen down the rankings due to this behaviour. People are likely to feel lied to and it’s not really in the community spirit.

Ah, I got it - the community spirit. So, by downvoting them they did not lose their bank accounts, houses, etc., but the possibility to be called tactician Gods on some forum... The truth is, that most tactics uploaded here are our s**t, not working, except for the creators with the fancy screenshots, left over after an update and so on. Anyhow, when I test a tactic and it does not work, still I do not see a reason to downvote it, cause someone at least made an effort, but I am also not upvoting either. It seems to me that you have being pointed out to look at the guy's profile.

Well this is an absolutely bizarre turn of events. Shocking behaviour by TFF.

Weird thing is, his tactics have consistently been the only ones that worked consistently for me from 2018 until now (and no, I'm definitely not one of his 75+ family members :p). So it seems like all this weird deceitful behaviour maybe wasn't even necessary.

Ah, I got it - the community spirit. So, by downvoting them they did not lose their bank accounts, houses, etc., but the possibility to be called tactician Gods on some forum... The truth is, that most tactics uploaded here are our s**t, not working, except for the creators with the fancy screenshots, left over after an update and so on. Anyhow, when I test a tactic and it does not work, still I do not see a reason to downvote it, cause someone at least made an effort, but I am also not upvoting either. It seems to me that you have being pointed out to look at the guy's profile.

To be fair, I think it's more the fact that before tactic testing was bought in - tactic feedback was being easily manipulated. Some people put a lot of work in to their tactics and it isn't all about being called a "God". When people downvote and leave poor feedback falsely, it can lead to people be put off from creating and sharing tactics in the future.

Of course there’s more drastic things in the world, but there is for everything related to FM really. In scale FM is tiny compared to your job, mortgage, children etc... however, as a FM community we need to make sure that we are not just delivering great, reliable content, but that the opinions and work of others can be stated fairly and no one individual is manipulating this to make theirs stand out and deterring other contributors.

those accounts bullied other users against tff tactics. one person says something bad about it then 5 people jump on them, then usually that one person gets banned because they get riled up and say something bannable. then lets say one random guy uploads a tactic, it does good for him and some others, then his accounts come in saying it doesnt work, that person feels bad and doesnt contribute a tactic again, it loses traction and the thread dies.

Well, what is the possibility the tactics does not work at all indeed? I remember the Eusebio tactic uploaded here, NOT by TFF, but it was so good that no matter how many fake profiles you have, you would be not able to turn it down... I just can't believe what people are getting angry for during holidays...:unsure:

To be fair, I think it's more the fact that before tactic testing was bought in - tactic feedback was being easily manipulated. Some people put a lot of work in to their tactics and it isn't all about being called a "God". When people downvote and leave poor feedback falsely, it can lead to people be put off from creating and sharing tactics in the future.

Well, you might be right, mate. However, I see the testing thread all KNAP tactics are showing amazing results. Actually, like TFF's, Knap's tactics never worked for me, although he uploads thousands per year.

Well, you might be right, mate. However, I see the testing thread all KNAP tactics are showing amazing results. Actually, like TFF's, Knap's tactics never worked for me, although he uploads thousands per year.
Testing can only really determine so much. There are a lot of variables in Football Manager.

Yes, I got that, but if this has been a practice through the years, why it is noted/acknowledged now? And once again, is it worth all the nerves and insults if there are no money involved? I mean, by downvoting their tactics what do they actually lose?

I'd add to this - the new spam filter on this hosting site tells you how many times an IP has been used when it is flagged/matched to a banned account. The previous one just gave you the info that it was a match to a banned account. With the amount of spam bots around it wasnt worth digging into to find how many etc. (anyone who has been here awhile will know how many bots there were about at one point).

Well, what is the possibility the tactics does not work at all indeed? I remember the Eusebio tactic uploaded here, NOT by TFF, but it was so good that no matter how many fake profiles you have, you would be not able to turn it down... I just can't believe what people are getting angry for during holidays..

How can you not understand this?

What if you were a new young guy trying to make tactics, and actually stumbled over something amazing, getting motivation in the process. Then here comes the TFF-brigade saying its not so good, having bad results, and so on.

So instead of a potential new creator for these forum he stops, gives up.

Its just an example, there might be many different.
Its just in-excusable for me, to not just fake users to raise yourself, but to put others down. We need all who wants to create and contribute. Not just TFF.

I'd add to this - the new spam filter on this hosting site tells you how many times an IP has been used when it is flagged/matched to a banned account. The previous one just gave you the info that it was a match to a banned account. With the amount of spam bots around it wasnt worth digging into to find how many etc. (anyone who has been here awhile will know how many bots there were about at one point).

Mate, I sell on Amazon, so the word "bots" makes me crazy... Their bots are like rabbid dogs causing a lot of troubles. Anyhow, the issue here is that obviously TFF was warned privately, don't know why he made it public, but those insulting comments towards him should have been deleted also. Still, I don't get the drama before Christmas :)

people are incomprehensible sometimes! Does go to show TFF takes this tactic making thing seriously though..

maybe a bit too seriously.

Then here comes the TFF-brigade saying its not so good, having bad results, and so on.

You can ask Liam... they never posted in other threads expect my own thread...

It's a complete lie that I did downvoting other people tactics

How can you not understand this?

What if you were a new young guy trying to make tactics, and actually stumbled over something amazing, getting motivation in the process. Then here comes the TFF-brigade saying its not so good, having bad results, and so on.

So instead of a potential new creator for these forum he stops, gives up.

Its just an example, there might be many different.
Its just in-excusable for me, to not just fake users to raise yourself, but to put others down. We need all who wants to create and contribute. Not just TFF.

Well, if you get that easily discouraged, then it is your problem. Quality will always win against quantity, so if your product (tactic) is good, there are more real profiles on this forum, than fake ones, that will beat the critics and rank you number 1. As I said Eusebio was an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.