Zidane's Best XI Registration/Discussion

Yea I wanted to have a lot to make the story really interesting with dropouts etc. so can't wait, still chugging along the creation process. Actually, I've made a decision. If we could get one more player just to round it out to 38, that would be perfect! So feel free to create another person if you already have one, or if someone new wants to join now's your chance! Only first entry can join and criteria for joining: Left back please :) thanks guys!

Last edited:
If there is still space like I've just read:

Name: Michael Henson
Date of Birth (day/month): 10/09
City of Birth: Bury, England
Nationality: English
Height (cm): 195
Weight (kg): 81
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin tone(1-20): 5
Hair: Brown
Position: LB
Best mental attributes (Pick 5): Positioning, Work Rate, Determination, Composure, Decisions
Best physical attributes (Pick 3): Pace, Strength, Natural Fitness
Best technical or goalkeeping attributes (Pick 5): Tackling, Passing, Marking, Crossing, Penalty Taking
Right foot (1-20): 13
Left foot (1-20): 20
Preferred move (Pick 3): Plays short simple passes, Marks Opponent Tightly, Dives into tackles
Favourite club : Bury
Disliked club(s) : Rochdale

Last edited:
Looking forward to this catching up with reading the story from coolmcool and its pretty awesome having a player with your own input in a game with players made from others imput. Really am interested to see how good every player wil get in this thread

Likewise plus the added part of having a best XI picked, especially with the amount of CM's and ST's that we have, should be extremely interesting to see how each player matures. And don't worry, I'll be very detailed in my posts.

Likewise plus the added part of having a best XI picked, especially with the amount of CM's and ST's that we have, should be extremely interesting to see how each player matures. And don't worry, I'll be very detailed in my posts.

Love that you'll be putting so much effort in. Really looking forward to following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunna be a tough battle between Alessandro Maldini born in Milan at Right back / wing back against the other Italian from Milan for the same position!

(should be good for Italy though, specially as they already have a class young right back in De Sciglio!)

So hey guys, I've edited and made 27 out of the players looking to finish ahead of schedule (Monday), still testing it all out, writing stories, and surprisingly, and I think its because I've set everyone to zero reputation, but the stats are a bit lower or higher than what I set them at so should be interesting to see what surprises come out of the save based on your form input. Also, a question, I tried changing the title of this, but it only shows on my screen on the thread. How can this be changed for all viewing areas? The reason I ask is because I'm going to use this thread as a submission and discussion thread and the other one as only stories, no comments or anything, just to keep it clean. Thoughts and help? Suggestions? Love to hear em!

Don't know how to solve your problem... But you could just add a "(story)" to the new thread...

Yea alright I'll see about messaging the mod. In the mean time just fine tuning and creating everybody. It continues :)

It's Been Done! Made all of the players, writing all the stories, look forward to the first update on Monday! Just working on some test sims but for now, everything has been completed. Questions? Comments? All suggestions are happily taken into account.

Also, this thread will now serve as the discussion thread for the story. A separate story thread will be made that only I will post on so that you guys and other viewers can see the story in a neat progression. Please comment here on your reactions and feedback! Right that's about it for now, let the anticipation build up! :)

Looking forward to the first screenshot of my player

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2