Hey CE, i wanna know in V1 if i could change mc-s to roaming playmaker and HB to deep-lying playmaker, like your beautiful play v1.03T, one of my favs this year

Hey CE, do you thik it will works if i change the winger (u) to winger (a)?

Guys, you often ask very stupid questions on my opinion, you just could try it why not? I think CE couldn't try all your suggestions. Just try it and tell us if you have success with such tweak or not.

Guys, you often ask very stupid questions on my opinion, you just could try it why not? I think CE couldn't try all your suggestions. Just try it and tell us if you have success with such tweak or not.

CE do you think this tactic would work if I changed it to a 5-3-2, with more direct passing and used in the 86th tier of the Borneo Football League while playing with more width and a faster tempo and other different team instructions & OI with my own set piece set-up and Emile Heskey on penalties with me sitting in just my underpants at my dual-core processor PC whilst streaming all game play to my friend in China?

Wow, second season and got straight promotion with Burton in Championship just after promotion from League 1.. this tactic with some tweaks

XkMxgaB.png

CE do you think this tactic would work if I changed it to a 5-3-2, with more direct passing and used in the 86th tier of the Borneo Football League while playing with more width and a faster tempo and other different team instructions & OI with my own set piece set-up and Emile Heskey on penalties with me sitting in just my underpants at my dual-core processor PC whilst streaming all game play to my friend in China?
Hahahah. No. Does only work with Dwight Yorke!

Hmm.. He will lack doing defense work a lot more than (s). But try it out!

Hey CE, i wanna know in V1 if i could change mc-s to roaming playmaker and HB to deep-lying playmaker, like your beautiful play v1.03T, one of my favs this year
I don't know, please try and let me know!

Last edited:
Gonna test this with aston villa myself as the are going to religate in real lufe

i have used this masterpiece with my chelsea 2nd season
now it is october and looks insane tactic !!
i'll post my results if u guys don't mind
ty m8

Last edited:
View attachment 151067

chelsea second season : win league, champs with v3
i have many new arrivals who is wonder kid
i noticed that winger-winger is slightly better than if-if : more striker scores, less wasted ccc
next season i'll try v2
it'll be awesome cuz wonder kids have adapted well
ty for this amazing tactic !!!!

Going to give this ago V2 looks the best for Ebbsfleet. Does it matter who takes Corners? Did you put the individual training up anywere CE?

You changed the winger? Did you chance striker because sometimes my strikers don't score as much

People are not using this anymore? BTW World War 2 is a tweak of this one? Seems pretty similar.

Leeds

People are not using this anymore? BTW World War 2 is a tweak of this one? Seems pretty similar.

Using version 2 with Leeds. Promoted first season, works like a charm.
One of the best tactics this far for me!