I get to many yellow cards and red cards, I got 3 players sent off in 1 match like wtf. I was using V3.

This tactic is completely insane. I've tested more than fifteen different tactics in this forum and nothing can be compared to this, it's really unbelievable.

As soon as I have my first season finished, I'll share some results.

Thanks and congratulations to the creators, tweakers and all testers feedback.

Cheers!

Version 2 is the tactic to go with, in combination with the OI's. I will tweak that one today to see if I can make it better, if I find some time!

Well, these are my first results at the beginning of the season. I'm currently playing in Brazil with an underdog club that belongs to the city I live. In normal conditions I'd never beat Friburguense and Bonsucesso like I did with this tactic. The statistics of the 12x0 are very impressive. They never had a chance, not even an attempt.

As long as I'm going further, I'll feedback more.

If anyone wonders if this tactic is worthy, that's all I say: try it and you won't regret.

You broke the game, mates.

Ps: Sorry if my english slips sometimes :D

View attachment 142805 View attachment 142804

Last edited:
Well, these are my first results at the beginning of the season. I'm currently playing in Brazil with an underdog club that belongs to the city I live. In normal conditions I'd never beat Friburguense and Bonsucesso like I did with this tactic. The statistics of the 12x0 are very impressive. They never had a chance, not even an attempt.

As long as I'm going further, I'll feedback more.

If anyone wonders if this tactic is worthy, that's all I say: try it and you won't regret.

You broke the game, mates.

Ps: Sorry if my english slips sometimes :D

View attachment 1061572 View attachment 1061573

Which version mate and did you use OI?

Thank you so much guys for posting these screens! Great work!
I will now put this tactic into my San Marino save. ;)

CE, can you take some changes to make version 2 more attacking, when we need the goal and some changes when we need save the result? Thank you

This is by far the best tactic iv tried this year (version 2)

****..i dont like winger type...but if you change to IF its totaly something diferent , i dont think it have chemisty in the other positions too...its way so diferent of the ways they attack ect

Started a save with V2 and the tactic is awesome but has 1 problem I score with every player except the striker.....who had this problem?

Kingdom v1 deserves 5 million views - I don't understand why it haven't happened - I don't know v2 - However it would be smart to try v1 - Cheers

Started a save with V2 and the tactic is awesome but has 1 problem I score with every player except the striker.....who had this problem?
That's a problem, yes. I advice to tweak the striker role into his best role. And start to pray for goals.. !