Yes, but you can manually change the role of the side attacking midfielder into whatever you like. In the test if most of the times used the winger role for both. That will work for sure!

You're definitely going to admit defeat and re-upload tactic with just wingers!!!

I can't win in away games. And a receive 5-7 yollow card per game.

In 9 games I have 41 yellow cards. Second is Napoli with 27. Also, I have 4 red cards and second is 4 teams with 1 red card.

Another game, another 4 yellow's and one red (6)

Last two games, 9 yellows and 2 reds. I'll try the DM tactic.

Last edited:
hey CE congratz for the tactic sits 1st in MR-L test. got one question if i wanted to play with 2 IF i just change the role and thats it don't need to do anything more? thanks in advance!

ok, but this is crazy! look at other teams ...

SI confirmed there is a bug with Lazio where you get 2 times as many cards as every other team in Serie A.

:))

Another 2-3 games and I will get the cupons !!!

I can't win in away games. And a receive 5-7 yollow card per game.

In 9 games I have 41 yellow cards. Second is Napoli with 27. Also, I have 4 red cards and second is 4 teams with 1 red card.

Another game, another 4 yellow's and one red (6)

Last two games, 9 yellows and 2 reds. I'll try the DM tactic.
The only thing you can do is buy people with good ratings for tackling and substitute or take off players who have got a yellow card. DM tactic is a bit better.

hey CE congratz for the tactic sits 1st in MR-L test. got one question if i wanted to play with 2 IF i just change the role and thats it don't need to do anything more? thanks in advance!
Thanks Omaxo! Just changing the role is Okay. Wingers perform better in my test, but a good IF will also get good ratings, goals and assists.

By any chance, has anyone tried this with Liverpool? I'm tempted. I like CE tactics :)

By any chance, has anyone tried this with Liverpool? I'm tempted. I like CE tactics :)
Good luck and I hope to see some good results. Please let me know!

In the afternoon I will make any new testing to unleash (hopefully) a good 4231. ;)

Next team - SSC NAPOLI(season 1, year 2021/21). Previous season Napoli finished in 5th. All season V1 KINGDOM
TRANSFERS (NADIEM AMIRI not bad transfer :D)
View attachment 156122View attachment 156121View attachment 156120
SQUAD
View attachment 156119View attachment 156118
ALL COMPETITIONS
View attachment 156110
SERIE A (first champion since 1990)
View attachment 156117View attachment 156116
COPPA ITALIA
View attachment 156115
CHAMPION LEAGUE At the begining I wrote that Napoli was 5th last season, but AS Roma (holders) don't meet the requirements - financial fair play. Semi final not bad :)
View attachment 156113
ChristianEriksen do you prefer two Wingers??? I played all season IF and W.
WL should be left or right footed and WR should be right or left footed ? WL/WR should takes the corners?

Last edited: