I see that after a great start you were defeated 6 times in your last 8 games. Considering that you have 9 defeats overall we can say it is a bad streak :) Is it due to injuiries or just the simple performance drop around mid/late season? If the second, then try to hold team meeting, rotate a bit and most importantly, change the training to teamwork for a while.

my best striker go back to his club ,then i can't score lol

I'll start a new patch with Joker in evening. Will test it.)

I see that after a great start you were defeated 6 times in your last 8 games. Considering that you have 9 defeats overall we can say it is a bad streak :) Is it due to injuiries or just the simple performance drop around mid/late season? If the second, then try to hold team meeting, rotate a bit and most importantly, change the training to teamwork for a while.

I seem to have this on my current game, I am using your genesis tactic and some times gargoyle but come December/January time I always start to lose games and struggle. I currently have training set as team work and team cohesion would you recommend changing this for the 2nd half of the season?

I seem to have this on my current game, I am using your genesis tactic and some times gargoyle but come December/January time I always start to lose games and struggle. I currently have training set as team work and team cohesion would you recommend changing this for the 2nd half of the season?

You are using team cohesion and teamwork while in the middle of the season? Wow :) Well, change to balanced and def.positioning in my opinion. My advice about using teamwork was meant to use when these hard times are coming, but you are on the other side then.

You are using team cohesion and teamwork while in the middle of the season? Wow :) Well, change to balanced and def.positioning in my opinion. My advice about using teamwork was meant to use when these hard times are coming, but you are on the other side then.

I know its strange using both on training mid way through but results were going my way and I darent change anything to upset the team haha I will have a go with balanced and def positioning and hopefully results will turn around.

Thanks Zyndar.

Not too sure how to upload screenshots but i have to say Leviathan V5 is amazing for me
i did the treble in my first season with Arsenal and had a record in the premiership of 36-1-1 with 101 goals scored and 10 conceded

Not too sure how to upload screenshots but i have to say Leviathan V5 is amazing for me
i did the treble in my first season with Arsenal and had a record in the premiership of 36-1-1 with 101 goals scored and 10 conceded

Easiest way to upload screens is:

- alt+F9 in the game, it will save the screenshot to the game's data folder/screenshots
- post a reply and click on insert image above in the toolbar and attach the file from your folder

Really impressing the low number of goals conceded in 38 games of premier league

Inviato dal mio SM-T311 utilizzando Tapatalk

4231 is really good! Use in big team, media predictions totally done :D

What is the best for big clubs and the best for underdogs? (Questions for all your tactic, not just 1 striker)

4231 is really good! Use in big team, media predictions totally done :D

What is the best for big clubs and the best for underdogs? (Questions for all your tactic, not just 1 striker)

Gargoyle is the best for underdog clubs in my opinion, but I don't see any reason why Leviathan shouldn't work too, it is a cautios tactic.

Hey Zyndar, for some reason the Attacking Midfielder position isn't in the filters, is that normal?

View attachment 108823
using Leviathan , no transfers very good results i haven't teste yet Joker V4.
Zyndar some tips for finding a goog AMC or maybe include it in the filter
edit - i have tested Gargoyle with Valencia too but Leviathan seems better