To all who are using Joker: did you noticed performance change since the new patch? Me personally not.

A little bit yes, my team scoring less and conced more goals. Defense is not so good. Maybe its just for me or something else... I don't know.

There isnt any ME changes in the patch :) its like this every single patch in every version of FM. They lose a couple of games and blame it on the patch

Why would they lie? Theres 0 benefit from changing the ME and then lying about it

Why would they lie? Theres 0 benefit from changing the ME and then lying about it

I agree. Just don't understand why people started to say that they have poorer results compared to 17.1.1

I have noticed poorer results since the update. SI always say no ME changes when they release a hotfix update, and some other bigger updates too, yet tactics that worked suddenly don't. I tend to think the truth lies somewhere in the middle (as with most things). I think what ever they have fixed has a small knock on effect some how on the ME, probably unintentionally. There is just to many people over years of previous FM's saying similar things for them all to be wrong.

Just my 2 cents worth and probably a load of pish.

Was doing great as I said in my other post but after the update Im having horrible results....

Was doing great as I said in my other post but after the update Im having horrible results....

Well, actually everyone is saying the same, so in some way the ME must changed... I didn't had the intention to work on V2, but it seems it is necessary. We have to tweak Joker to work again :'(

Well, actually everyone is saying the same, so in some way the ME must changed
Plenty of people are also saying different - you just choose not to listen.

There wasn't a change. Why would SI lie about it when you can easily see for yourself if the ME version number is different?

Why would thousands of people, not just on this forum, report a massive drop in form when an update is released? And not just this one, every time?

I said maybe they didn't change the ME but whatever they did change might have had a knock on effect.

Why would thousands of people, not just on this forum, report a massive drop in form when an update is released? And not just this one, every time?

I said maybe they didn't change the ME but whatever they did change might have had a knock on effect.
:D

Thousands? Really? The one who posted his last results (was it you?) had an easy explanation.

As I said - check the ME version numbers. It's simple. SI wouldn't be that stupid to get caught in a lie that obvious

Last edited:
Over the years i'd say thousands, easily.

And i will say it for a third time because you obviously can't read "maybe they didn't change the ME but whatever they did change might have had a knock on effect"

And at not point have i said they were lying.

Very mature. I'll just continue my save where results have been no different.

SI always messing with ours game, they suck! When you release V2 I gonna try for sure, your tatics are amazing!