Hi Zyndar!

Big fan of your tactics and i would love to test these two aswell.

I ALLWAYS play with Man United. How should i/would you set up the midfield 3 ( using Pogba, Scneiderlein & Carrick )starting the game?

My current save i play Herrera, Pogba and naingoolan, how would you set up these 3?

Will changing roles mess up the tactic?

Thx

Tactic was tested with these roles so changing them may ruin the tactic. I would use the setup:

- HB-Carrick, CMs-Schneiderlin, CMa-Pogba
- HB-Nainggolan, CMs-Herrera, CMa-Pogba

Hi Zyndar!

Big fan of your tactics and i would love to test these two aswell.

I ALLWAYS play with Man United. How should i/would you set up the midfield 3 ( using Pogba, Scneiderlein & Carrick )starting the game?

My current save i play Herrera, Pogba and naingoolan, how would you set up these 3?

Will changing roles mess up the tactic?

Thx
Joker V2 is he best 4-3-3 wide tactic out there. I did change some positions to create an alternate tactic. Half back -> DLP, IF's to wingers. + shorter passing in TI. Both tactics work really well so its safe to say you can change a few details without destroying the tactic.

Im trying this with celtic tomorrow i will show you results when i finish a season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance of creating a 4-2-3-1? I pretty much enjoyed Puskas series last year. Maybe Joker could be tweaked into 4-2-3-1?

Please put screenshots of the tactic for the iPad players so we can try IT on iPad. Would be very grateful

Zindar, we are several iPad players who would love to try YouTube tactic. Please put screenshots of tactic, player and team instruction

Thinking about testing this tactic on Inter :)

Just one question, does the Striker score with this tactic???????

Having great issue scoring goals, buth i onley conceded 2 goals in 6 games with Psv atm
Only won 2 games rest boring draws 0-0 bith i dominated every leageu game.

Great Tactic!!! M.Ruben (arg) have a good performance in DLF position. Thanks.

Having great issue scoring goals, buth i onley conceded 2 goals in 6 games with Psv atm
Only won 2 games rest boring draws 0-0 bith i dominated every leageu game.
I solved this problem with team talk. Signing a contract with an assistant coach with: the style of play = pass. Mentality = attack. + Attribute of motivation.

My front 3 take ill-advised shots. I often end up with 15 shots off target. Any advice?

My front 3 take ill-advised shots. I often end up with 15 shots off target. Any advice?

I didn't experienced such thing. Which team are you managing and how it is going overall? Could you show some match screens where I can see from where the shots happened?

Hi Syndar,

I just wanted to ask about DLF effectiveness ? If he scoring more than IF's ? I am planning to implement Joker on my second season in Wolfsburg save. I have Mario Gomez, Diafra Sakho and Wilfred Bony has just joined the team.