Recent content by craiigman

  1. C

    Is there a way to make the pitch smaller when using 2D classic?

    Thanks, sorted that. Any idea on changing pitch size?
  2. C

    New macbook pro, fan and heat problem

    FM is not as simple as you think, it pushes the CPU hard, especially if you have lots of leagues loaded. That being said, FM does seem to behave a little strange on Mac CPU's, even with an old iMac it would act a bit strange, and the iMac would get very hot too. Might be worth trying to install...
  3. C

    Is there a way to make the pitch smaller when using 2D classic?

    I'm playing at 1920x1080, but I can't fit the match stats pop up on the screen without it getting in the way. I'm playing on FMT. Is there a way to make the pitch smaller so I can fit some of the pop ups on without hindering the view at all? I've tried to zoom out to 95% and 85% but that didn't...
  4. C

    New macbook pro, fan and heat problem

    It's not a gaming laptop, remember that firstly. But yes that sounds about right. My 15" MacBook gets hot and fans blaring while playing FM. However be sure to check that you aren't playing in the stupid high resolution. You can disable the retina display and play at a different resolution which...
  5. C

    Changing home grown rules has no effect?

    Anyone know how to make the teams abide by 15 home grown players?
  6. C

    Let's talk about this new FMC game

    So I just got banned from the SI forums for calling them out on this, so clearly it touched a nerve with them. This is not acceptable and we should be annoyed about this announcement, and I'm going to explain why. This time last year they released FMC for the PS Vita, they have since abandoned...
  7. C

    Moderator Requests

    Mods where you at? You not seen all the spam posts here: Football Manager 2015 Discussion ?
  8. C

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    This works really well with my Real Madrid side on FMC, but didn't work too well with my Fulham side on normal.
  9. C

    FM 15 or FM 14?

    As a brand new player I would advise to go download the demo.
  10. C

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    Hi mate, should I download version 6?
  11. C

    Tactical woes

    Thanks for the reply mate. Yeah Diary is on my players to sell, but due to his injury it's unlikely anyone will buy until Jan. Rosicky I was planning on keeping around due to being able to play a number of positions. But in very single pre-season game he played he got an injury of some sort. So...
  12. C

    Tactical woes

    I didn't have the best of times with FM last year, but this year I wanted things to be a little different. I don't want a plug and play tactic and for my main saves I want to play legit. I am currently playing as Arsenal. Here is my first team squad: I am playing a 4231 and I want to add a...
  13. C

    Football Manager 2015 - Youth Intake Dates

    Yeah, was going to say. All random in this years game.
  14. C

    Which Team Should I Be?

    If you're going with no coaching badges and sunday league then you'll need to go to like the conference or something. Any team bigger than that and you'll struggle hard. Bundesliga 2 may even be too high to start with nothing. Best thing to do it find a club and get the game to set your...
  15. C

    Training workload

    That is also true. However I am still in pre-season on my save so I have high and fitness for general training in pre-season.
Back
Top