Recent content by Ecstasy

  1. E

    Transfer Rumour Thread 2012/2013

    Hey guys seeing this is an active topic I'm about to ask here. So what I ask is what are the Englis clubs with most appearances in European compeittions? I think Liverpool and Man Utd are top 2 but what about the rest? And where can I find the stats because I've searched all over the net and...
  2. E

    Help with Leeds United/Championship players

    Hello guys I'm writing this on my phone so sorry for the spelling mistakes if I'll make them. So basically I want to take Leeds and promote them in the first season but I have no clue who to sell and who to buy. The team is aged already and they are barely good for a further Premier League...
  3. E

    The Leeds United Thread

    Quite risky if this turns into a new Coventry City case.
  4. E

    The Leeds United Thread

    What are they trying to do? Leeds United owners GFH Capital sell stake in club to International Investment Bank | Leeds United News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports
  5. E

    The Liverpool Thread

    Liverpool were lucky if you ask me. At 2-1 they were dominated and they scored from two mistakes. I can't see you guys getting that 4th spot, but you can get 5th.
  6. E

    The Newcastle United thread

    ^ So West Ham gave him the first chance to play in Premier League.
  7. E

    The Leeds United Thread

    Oh, I see, although Arsenal are not a great model to follow. :p
  8. E

    The Chelsea Thread

    Chelskova. Or Chelskaya.
  9. E

    The Arsenal Thread

    I don't know why all the neutrals are contemplating Arsenal after this result. Tottenham played better and deserved the result.
  10. E

    tycoon takeovers

    Any more tycoon takeovers? I'm looking for 12.0.4 patch saves.
  11. E

    Good free transfers?

    Of course, I know some players for Championship, but I thought there could be more suitable than the usual players I know.
  12. E

    Good free transfers?

    Sorry guys, I am new to FM Base and for a reason I can't see the FM12 thread on the forums, so I thought someone would help me with this. Basically I haven't bought FM13 because of lack of resources and I'm still playing FM12 on 12.0.4 patch. All I want is some good free transfers or good cheap...
  13. E

    The Leeds United Thread

    I've seen the new owners has some problems in totally taking over the club or some problems with Bates, what's going on there? And one more question, the new owners are any rich for putting Leeds back in Premier League? Any closure to Man City sheiks (talking about rich).
  14. E

    The Leeds United Thread

    I don't think promotion is any close to likely for Leeds this season. I think Adkins would be better in the position than Warnock.
  15. E

    FM13 saves

    Since FM12 skins work for FM13 and vice versa, is it working FM13 saves on FM12?
Back
Top