1-3-3-3 Total Taka! CCC's - 55-70% possession.

the highest scorers for me are the IF and wnger, but everyone has scored about 4 goals minimum 20 games in for me, well except for the keeper, he only hs one goal to his name :p

added a filter list of possible decent players for the tactic, for big teams and smaller teams.

Start with Barca, Sell Adriano and Tello and buy Pastore, Balanta, Honda and Alex Sandro. ;)

great tactic but i am wonder what to do to make Messi score more goals then other players?

great tactic but i am wonder what to do to make Messi score more goals then other players?

Put him in the IF position or the AP Position, but he does score a lot in the winger position too.

Awesome results there mate, should we train PPM like lobbing over keeper etc ?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

if you want, placing shots is good, lob is good too, if te player has the right stats for it, if not, use "round keeper" instead.

I simmed a season with Fulham trying this and it scored quite a bit, but also leaked a ton of goals. My sweeper got carded a bunch too.

It has a lot of promise. If you can keep your job long enough to buy younger guys built specifically for it I could see it being very good.

I simmed a season with Fulham trying this and it scored quite a bit, but also leaked a ton of goals. My sweeper got carded a bunch too.

It has a lot of promise. If you can keep your job long enough to buy younger guys built specifically for it I could see it being very good.

Well, i did say it would be tricky with lower teams or teams not suited to the style of play :p the CB and sweeper do need to be quite quick, Cahill actually makes a superb sweeper after he is traind in the role, same with balanta.

I agree if the defensive sie of things could be improved it would be an amazing tactic.

If you don't have a squad built with tika tak type players and pace in the back, you'll get destroyed with this tactic. But, like I said, I'm going to try to build up to it. The attack can be wonderful.

If you don't have a squad built with tika tak type players and pace in the back, you'll get destroyed with this tactic. But, like I said, I'm going to try to build up to it. The attack can be wonderful.

yeah, just like with regular tiki taka, it's not a tactic you can put on any team, you need to build the squad around the tactic, not the other way round :)