1-3-3-3 Total Taka! CCC's - 55-70% possession.

what player do you sacrifice when you get a sending off?

you mean role? because sacrificing a player..a tad harsh! :p

one of the box to box midfielders, either the more tired or lower average rating one.

i do like doing goal videos :p just started to render the pre-season goals with my alternative version with my liverpool game. keeps me out of trouble.

added a third vid to the first post showing the goals from the pre-season friendlies, 7 games, conceded 3, scored 25. The video is for an alternate version which has an extra defender.

This tactic looks great and the accompanying video highlights display some truly amazing football.

I am looking at giving this a try with a few different saves. My fourth year Palace team and maybe a new game with Arsenal.

Looking forward to trying this out.

It's a shame my team couldn't reach the prowess if the tactic , I'm leaking goals and losing games , not creating enough chances up in front too. Fully fluid

yeah, it totally relies on team work, passing, creativity and flair, it's not a "solid" tactic in a sense due to some teams dominating with it and others failing, that's the problem with tiki taka, it either works amazingly or just doesn't heh.

This tactic looks great and the accompanying video highlights display some truly amazing football.

I am looking at giving this a try with a few different saves. My fourth year Palace team and maybe a new game with Arsenal.

Looking forward to trying this out.

Do it :D hopefully you gain success!

How to use the filter provided on the first page? The possible players??

Thanks!

How to use the filter provided on the first page? The possible players??

Thanks!

go to the directory where your tactics/shortlists etc are, if there is a "filter" folder, put the file in there, if there is not a filter folder, then create one, then go in game and go to player search and on the right side of te screen about half way down is the filter option, click on it, then import the filter.

I used your tactic 1st season with Juventus. Only change I made was to move the AP up to a Complete Forward, Unticked the wingers swapping positions and I changed the set-piece instructions. I changed the AP to a CF because I couldn't bare to leave Fernando Llorente sat on the bench.
I managed to win the domestic treble and got to the 1st rnd knockout of Champions league. I made no signings at all and only sold a few people. Llorente got 28 goals before he was injured for ages and tevez as IF and CF got 25.
Pirlo as DLP got 25 assists:)

I used your tactic 1st season with Juventus. Only change I made was to move the AP up to a Complete Forward, Unticked the wingers swapping positions and I changed the set-piece instructions. I changed the AP to a CF because I couldn't bare to leave Fernando Llorente sat on the bench.
I managed to win the domestic treble and got to the 1st rnd knockout of Champions league. I made no signings at all and only sold a few people. Llorente got 28 goals before he was injured for ages and tevez as IF and CF got 25.

glad to hear it worked for you x)

Which set pieces did you put on?

This work well with the new patch then?

was made on 14.2 and mid way testing the new patch came out, the new patch barely touched the ME, if at all, so it still worked for me,.

I'll test it with my Tottenham and Leverkusen Saves ! ;)
Will tell you what happend

Going to give the tac with the complete forward a go what siria a team you think i should go but to make it a bit of a challenge?

Going to give the tac with the complete forward a go what siria a team you think i should go but to make it a bit of a challenge?

Seria A? hmm.. don't know about a challenge, my Italian team knowledge is er.. non existent, but the tactic works well for juventus, though not overly a challenge heh

Just going to go with Ac Milan bring back domination for them.....Hopefully

El sarraaaaraaaraawyyyyaaaaarwy should do well!