• Replies Replies 594
  • Views Views 27K

Will there be any Cup Upsets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC says Ipswich are getting into the match

After being penned back for much of the first half, Ipswich build a little pressure on the Arsenal goal. Connor Wickham sees a shot deflected wide and Gareth McAuley heads over as Carlos Edwards sends over two corners in quick succession.

What a goal that was (gutted it didn't count).

Magnificent technique from Priskin.

That was one of the best non-goals ever.

Awesome overhead kick, thankfully it was offside. Still 0-0 :S

Half time is coming at the wrong time for Ipswich.. they're really turning on the pressure and I think if they had done this 10 minutes ago, they may have gone into Half Time with a lead..

From BBC

Brilliant - but it doesn't count. Colin Healy's heavy touch into the Arsenal box falls for Tamas Priskin, who controls and executes a stunning overhead kick into the net, but he had already correctly been flagged offside.

**** poor half of football. Fabregas has been poor, not looking bothered and Arshavin is his usual lethargic, lazy self despite being given a "rest" or being dropped for most of our recent games. Walcott looks the most dangerous and getting some joy on the RW but no one's in the box when he gets past his man. FRUSTRATING!!

Are you watching the match DMF?

If so who has been the better team

I am. I'd say that they have tbh..

Arsenal started better but haven't done much since the 25th minute and although Ipswich don't deserve to lead, they have looked a lot more likely especially towards the end of the half.

0-0 is probably fair right now..

Arsenal have lion's share of possession.

Heh, it didn't even need to be said. A mate and I were debating on whether to start a petition entitled "Change Arsenal F.C.'s name to 'Arsenalhavethemajorityofpossessionbuthavefailedtomakeitcount F.C.'" which I think would save us all a great deal of time. ;)

Wickham is looking very decent indeed, great crossing from a big guy.

Watch it...

http://atdhe.net/32407/watch-ipswich-town-vs-arsenal

Neither team really. Probably Ipswich for defending well and getting back into it, Arsenal have lion's share of possession.

I am. I'd say that they have tbh..

Arsenal started better but haven't done much since the 25th minute and although Ipswich don't deserve to lead, they have looked a lot more likely especially towards the end of the half.

0-0 is probably fair right now..

Cheers Lads also Joss thanks for the link but i dont want to watch it

Didn't realise how big Wickham was until this game.. thought he was a small poacher, not a big striker.

Looks quality though.

From BBC

LOL !

Sounds a bit like Romelu Lukaku, does our Connor Wickham...

None of the Arsenal players look even vaguely fussed. Awful performance this.

Walcott has easily been our best.

And he hasn't been that great.

EDIT - Don't know why Cesc didn't shoot there.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Wow. Lucky, very, very lucky not to be 1-0 down.

******* pathetic we have been today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back