• Replies Replies 594
  • Views Views 27K

Will there be any Cup Upsets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What BBC and Joss and co say we probs deserve to get beat played awfull

It's been coming for ages and it's great to finally see a goal!

Arsenal have been very poor today so i'm really not surprised...

Where is the Arsenal defence?! Seriously, this is literally League One standard defending!

Where is the Arsenal defence?! Seriously, this is literally League One standard defending!

Don't flatter Arsenal, you'll give them ideas. This is the worst Arsenal performance I've seen in a long time, and I've said that several times this season. SO inconsistent.

My.Sig.Rocks.

Calum, your prediction flopped majorly.

Well done Ipswich, you fully deserve the win.

Thankfully it's over two legs so we might have sorted our **** our by the second tie.

Desperately AWFUL performance from Arsenal. That said, great performance from Ispwich, thoroughly deserved.

Arsenal have a weakness... long pumped balls down the middle oO)

And the moment of the match has to be at about 92 minutes... Damien Delaney was kneed in the back, knocking him to floor in a slight amount of pain, and the camera panned over to Mr Wenger, and he's shaking his head and winging about it XD

Frustrating isn't Arsene?!!

Good performance Ipswich, thoroughly deserved victory. Hopefully we can turn it round, hopefully.

Don't **** this up boys.

Ipswich v West Ham final would be something to watch. But I feel Arsenal will come back and win in return leg.

fantastic result Ipswich. Player gave something for Jewell to be optimistic about. Hopefully they can play like this in the league and climb up the table (just not above Leeds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back