• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 594
  • Views Views 27K

Will there be any Cup Upsets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's all about the passing to the nearest player, I had so many moments of sheer frustration when he had a clear shot on goal that he squandered, instead just tapping it to the nearest player in fear of missing (even when it was easier to score than miss).

Case of the Heskeys. To be fair to him though, it hasn't only been him today: the midfield has been awful, and Parker is running the show. SHA's defence gone missing as well, uncharacteristically.

Bugggeerrrrr, 1-1. Brum look revitalised after HT.

Yes 1-1 Ridgewell wooooooooooooooooo

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

nananananannnanana heh heh heh goodbye Obinna

Dont be so biased he was kicked in the nuts
Unless you are suggesting he has no **** which is even more stupid

Larsson grabbed himself in the ****. Don't see any bias from me for saying it happened. oO)

Also, I'd rather no speculate on Larsson's **** thanks.

West ham did this when I saw them against barnsley. All over them first half and looked a totally different team 2nd half. Dunno what Avram does.

We are utter ****.

i totally agree, when will AM realise, we haven't got the quality of player to play 4-5-1. CJ touch is as heavy as the man city wage bill. fahey is never a footballer in a month of sundays. we can't afford to be carrying players like hleb. also ridgewell is NEVER a left back

as i type this, 2nd half we seem to have picked up and ridgewell scores, and larsson gets a kick in the ........ well, where no man wants to be kicked.

anyway, as i was saying. you could see the difference in the first half, west ham harried and pressed, our CBs had no time on the ball, when their CBs had the ball, our midfild was dropping off.

it looks like the sending off has totally knocked the stuffing out of west ham, AM should really think about changing to 4-4-2 and pressing on, trying to get a winner, especially as west ham have been rather 'fragile' at the back and it would give jerome someone to play off

Carlton Cole got very lucky there as an awful shot but such bad goalkeeping. What a lucky break.

dont blame foster but Ridgewell you have to play the ball sometimes.
Fahey and Hleb were are only players capable of passing the ball on that pitch but Hleb was knackered.
Bring on Zigic for gardner and go for it last few mins

its not over brum fans you could turn around a 2-1 defeat to WHU at home no problem

My face nearly split in two. ^^)

Shall we loan you a decent keeper? :D

have you got one?? all the villa fans i have been talking to have been saying how bad friedel has been and want to get rid of him and tbh foster has done well this season for us, he's made 1 glaring mistake (and it might just cost us a cup final place).

have you got one?? all the villa fans i have been talking to have been saying how bad friedel has been and want to get rid of him and tbh foster has done well this season for us, he's made 1 glaring mistake (and it might just cost us a cup final place).

Aye, many Villa fans, me included, have doubted him before. However, he's proved us so wrong now.

Besides, I wasn't talking about Brad. He's too good for you, how about Elliott Parish? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back