(13.3.2) 4-3-2-1. Southampton Double Champions in his first season led them to shoot

How would this work for Arsenal? Where would you play wilshere? Also wondering the same as person above me, what type of player are you looking for in CM(S)

wilshere ! he might be the best choice for AP !

How would this work for Arsenal? Where would you play wilshere? Also wondering the same as person above me, what type of player are you looking for in CM(S)

Jack w as ap, arteata as cm and coqerlin as dpl

sorry to ask again mate, i was asking about Strootman and if he would be ideal as the dlp and you said the cm support instead...do you reckon Garmash would be ok as the dlp? i was thinking Creistig from inter but you cant get him first season. Also thinking of Cirigliano for the role as well...

Them all would be ideal. i've put up player filters to down load to help you guys with player positions

sorry to ask again mate, i was asking about Strootman and if he would be ideal as the dlp and you said the cm support instead...do you reckon Garmash would be ok as the dlp? i was thinking Creistig from inter but you cant get him first season. Also thinking of Cirigliano for the role as well...
Whats your budget mate?

Andrea poli,granit xhaka,luca marrone,adrien rabiot and alex merkel are all quality DLPs you can pick up cheapish!

Started hemiraging goals for me have the best regens in the league and getting battered by much worse teams, making me angry because I have gone backwards yet my players have got better!

Whats your budget mate?

15 mil mate, but i could stretch that to 20 or 25 if i sell a few. I was thinking of just playing sandro there, but his creativity is low. Ive been offered Naingollan and Strootman but not sure who to go with. I might just go for Poli..

many people asked about type of player for DLP ,, find BWM type or defence midfield type that can play midfield. about AP ,, wilshere and hamsik type is so great choice(Atk midfield style but should have tackling 11+. About CM(support), find player who good both atk and defence(mikel arteta,garmash,jack cork,etc.)

many people asked about type of player for DLP ,, find BWM type or defence midfield type that can play midfield. about AP ,, wilshere and hamsik type is so great choice(Atk midfield style but should have tackling 11+. About CM(support), find player who good both atk and defence(mikel arteta,garmash,jack cork,etc.)

i have Garmash, Poli and Holtby. Would you say Garmash as the cm support, Poli as the dlp and Holtby obviously as the AP ?

thank you sir. I'll use Garmash and upload restults!

okay.. I'm the blues so I usually play with Chelsea. This time isn't the exception.
I used this tactics for 10 games & during that time, I used Juan Mata : LW & Eden Hazard : RW
but Mata didn't seem to play well so I let Juan Mata : RW & Hazard : LW without any tweaks.
Even though LW, RW 's wide play is set to Hugh Touchline, my decision did work.
Actually, during first 10 games I noticed that It often happned that Winger passed to Fullback and Fullback crossed to Forward.

When I set Mata as RW & Hazard as LW, I don't expect for them to cross directly to Forward. Rather than that, I expect to Hazard(&Mata) dwells on the ball and draw opponent's attraction to make space for Fullback to cross + cut inside and score.

[video=youtube;EFM0dK6wNAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EFM0dK6wNAI[/video]

That's exactly what I want to see! (sorry for low fixture.) Hazard dwells on the ball and attracts opponents and that makes the space for Fullback to cross. In above video, Alex Sandro -> Hazard -> Alex Sandro -> Cross -> Ramires -> Mata -> Score !

Of course, I think that Classic Wingers are ideal chocies but If you have world-class inside forward, Not forcing them to play like Classic Winger might generate the better results.. In my case, Marko Marin was awsome ! (He played like Classic Winger)

View attachment 322775View attachment 322776View attachment 322777

thanks anyway.. excellent tactic !

okay.. I'm the blues so I usually play with Chelsea. This time isn't the exception.
I used this tactics for 10 games & during that time, I used Juan Mata : LW & Eden Hazard : RW
but Mata didn't seem to play well so I let Juan Mata : RW & Hazard : LW without any tweaks.
Even though LW, RW 's wide play is set to Hugh Touchline, my decision did work.
Actually, during first 10 games I noticed that It often happned that Winger passed to Fullback and Fullback crossed to Forward.

When I set Mata as RW & Hazard as LW, I don't expect for them to cross directly to Forward. Rather than that, I expect to Hazard(&Mata) dwells on the ball and draw opponent's attraction to make space for Fullback to cross + cut inside and score.

[video=youtube;EFM0dK6wNAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EFM0dK6wNAI[/video]

That's exactly what I want to see! (sorry for low fixture.) Hazard dwells on the ball and attracts opponents and that makes the space for Fullback to cross. In above video, Alex Sandro -> Hazard -> Alex Sandro -> Cross -> Ramires -> Mata -> Score !

Of course, I think that Classic Wingers are ideal chocies but If you have world-class inside forward, Not forcing them to play like Classic Winger might generate the better results.. In my case, Marko Marin was awsome ! (He played like Classic Winger)

View attachment 322775View attachment 322776View attachment 322777

thanks anyway.. excellent tactic !

i agree with this word "Of course, I think that Classic Wingers are ideal chocies but If you have world-class inside forward, Not forcing them to play like Classic Winger might generate the better results.. In my case, Marko Marin was awsome ! (He played like Classic Winger) " yeah first choice is classic winger cuz i set hug to touchline so it's easier to cross but if u have worldclass inside forward like hard and mata u can try swap position.^^ awesome idea thank you

I'm still saying this is a great tactic, I'm playing with Feyenoord, second season also Champions in Netherlands, Helenius scored 28 goals in the competion.. only International Champoins League and European League are really bad,If someone has some tips for me, please help me....
my squad just got:
Ljalic(fiorentina), Ibarra(vitesse), Fabio(man Utd)
20hk1uf.png

keu2hy.png

Last edited:
I'm still struggling to find a good tactic, definitely going to test this as the proof looks convincing!

If you need a bargain DLP for this tactic you can get Ruben Yttergard-Jensen, For AP you can get Adryan. BWM is much harder to find a good enough bargain player for this role.