[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

• Thread starter Thread starter Liam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 597
  • Views Views 267K
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=157737804
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=157738245
It really works:P.Not full win but.Talking with players team talks makes huge impact on fm 2013(Players happiness level)

Last edited:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=157737804
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=157738245
It really works:P.Not full win but.Talking with players team talks makes huge impact on fm 2013(Players happiness level)

Yes, I know. :P

Try update v3.0. It's awesome, however the game isn't based so much around the Target Man anymore, instead it's all about the goals coming from everywhere. ;)

V3 continues with targetman strong?
here changed to a fast striker.

Ovro,

Im going to do a full and proper test as Newcastle (new game) with your latest 3.0 version.

Can you give me a low down on the types of players needed in terms of attributes please?

The one thing I'm struggling with is the wide AP's - what footed do they need to be?

Also with the Target man - are we talking a strong hold up type player here?

Ovro,

Im going to do a full and proper test as Newcastle (new game) with your latest 3.0 version.

Can you give me a low down on the types of players needed in terms of attributes please?

The one thing I'm struggling with is the wide AP's - what footed do they need to be?

Also with the Target man - are we talking a strong hold up type player here?

The two wide players swap position so it doesn't matter what foot they are.

Been trying v2 with WOLFSBURG - mixed to good results ...

Been trying v2 with WOLFSBURG - mixed to good results ...

There is an underdog version for weaker sides.

If you wanted though, go with v3, I've tested it now with Arsenal, Fiorentina, Dortmund and Sao Paolo and gone unbeaten for 15 games with each side. :)

Do you use shouts at all ? I have Ledesma and Leadbitter in my side that like to shoot from 5 miles away - would work into the box ruin the attack in anyway ?

And why maximum pitch size when you play so narrow ?

Do you use shouts at all ? I have Ledesma and Leadbitter in my side that like to shoot from 5 miles away - would work into the box ruin the attack in anyway ?

And why maximum pitch size when you play so narrow ?

I don't know why they're shooting, and yes you could most certainly 'manage' your team during the game using shouts.

One of my favorites is using 'Hassle opponents' when the game starts to lose focus.

I don't know why they're shooting, and yes you could most certainly 'manage' your team during the game using shouts.

One of my favorites is using 'Hassle opponents' when the game starts to lose focus.

I know why they are shooting, they are plonkers that don't listen to 'work into box' or instructions shoot seldom. Ledesma just loves to try and hit the top of the stand LOL

I'll give this a go with Yeovil and let you know how it works for a weak Championship team. Looking forward to trying this one, it looks very handy!

Last edited:
I know why they are shooting, they are plonkers that don't listen to 'work into box' or instructions shoot seldom. Ledesma just loves to try and hit the top of the stand LOL

Sounds like Ledesma has been taking leafs out of Wanyamas book then, can't keep him away from the glory either. ;)

Also using V3 I've played 4 and each game finished 1-1.

Are you guys playing the same tactic for home and away? I am just started with Chelsea, and Im unsure to play the tactic at fx. Old Trafford and City

Are you guys playing the same tactic for home and away? I am just started with Chelsea, and Im unsure to play the tactic at fx. Old Trafford and City

I play this tactic home and away. :)

Back