[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

Any player filter available to download? Cant open the suggested player list on 1st page.:)

It is not player filter list,just open your shortlist and import it there.

Super tactic but it has one drawback, I do not know why but on the road going very badly ... In Him I can win against PSG 5-0 away and I can not deal with Norwich and Crystal Palace ... I play Chelsea.
Look:
91796575946458399115.jpg

Last edited:
Super tactic but it has one drawback, I do not know why but on the road going very badly ... In Him I can win against PSG 5-0 away and I can not deal with Norwich and Crystal Palace ... I play Chelsea.
Look:
91796575946458399115.jpg

Are you using version 1 or 2 of the tactic? Version 2 should stop the silly odd draws. As for your 3 losses, I can't really answer that, obviously myself and some friends have been unbeaten all season, so it could be a tiredness issue or maybe it was just one of those games.

Mind showing me your lineup?

I've already signed Mhkaiosjdasuid (The Armenian guy from Shakthar) as my main left sided AP. I was thinking of signing Lorenzo Insigne as a backup, as I haven't tried him this year, although upon seeing you kept him, how was he? He'd cost me about 12M, but if you can suggest a better backup for around that price please do. :)

I've already signed Mhkaiosjdasuid (The Armenian guy from Shakthar) as my main left sided AP. I was thinking of signing Lorenzo Insigne as a backup, as I haven't tried him this year, although upon seeing you kept him, how was he? He'd cost me about 12M, but if you can suggest a better backup for around that price please do. :)

Lorenzo Insigne actually just got sold, more due to his poor form and better regens coming through, but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't perform given a starting role, he's a class act, all right. Same with his brother Roberto.

If you need a cheap, awesome option though for around 6.5m you can get Antonio Candreva.

Any updates on how the tactics running for you? :)

Lorenzo Insigne actually just got sold, more due to his poor form and better regens coming through, but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't perform given a starting role, he's a class act, all right. Same with his brother Roberto.

If you need a cheap, awesome option though for around 6.5m you can get Antonio Candreva.

Any updates on how the tactics running for you? :)

I've just had a 15M bid for Jovetic get accepted, so i'ma rock with that. :D! But I haven't actually started yet, I just fired up this save to try this tactic out. ^^ I`ll definitely post back here later with some of the results for me though. :)

Super tactic but it has one drawback, I do not know why but on the road going very badly ... In Him I can win against PSG 5-0 away and I can not deal with Norwich and Crystal Palace ... I play Chelsea.Look:

91796575946458399115.jpg

Are you using version 1 or 2 of the tactic? Version 2 should stop the silly odd draws. As for your 3 losses, I can't really answer that, obviously myself and some friends have been unbeaten all season, so it could be a tiredness issue or maybe it was just one of those games.

Mind showing me your lineup?

I Used V2 Tactics.

This is Lineup:

471_2013_07_03_223257.jpg

As posted earlier I played a few games with this tactic on my Ajax save and went well, so I have decided to start a new save using it with Southampton.
Only played one friendly so far against Le Mans and drew 1-1 but wanted to post my team and signings so far:

View attachment 363640 View attachment 363641

Any comments would be good:)

I Used V2 Tactics.

This is Lineup:

471_2013_07_03_223257.jpg

As for the leaked goals, ever considered it's because of John Terry's age, deteriorating physical stats and the fact he's probably to old to be retrained to sweeper?

Also another thing to note, Luis Gutavo > Lampard. Especially for this kind of tactic. :)

Hey Ovro..did you test v2 for a whole season as well?

I've already won 4 trophies and remained unbeaten with it, yes. :)

However, I haven't really tried the underdog one too much. Will be looking for feedback there!

As posted earlier I played a few games with this tactic on my Ajax save and went well, so I have decided to start a new save using it with Southampton.
Only played one friendly so far against Le Mans and drew 1-1 but wanted to post my team and signings so far:

Gary Hooper has very low jumping, bit of a waste for the TM position surely?

We'll see how it goes. :)
Nice looking lineup, Southampton4Europe. ;)

Please, bear in mind the underdog tactic is heavily under-tested, so if it screws up, let me know.
But I think it should be okay! :)

I've already won 4 trophies and remained unbeaten with it, yes. :)

However, I haven't really tried the underdog one too much. Will be looking for feedback there!

and you had better offensive/defensive production with it as opposed to v1? what changes did you make?

and you had better offensive/defensive production with it as opposed to v1? what changes did you make?

The Ball Winning Midfielders, will drop off each other now, and one will push a little further forward than before trying to thread through 'more' through balls, adding another potential source of goals.

Also one Ball Winning Midfielder will only close down in his own half where as the other one will take the whole field, that way it just prevents counter attacks that little bit better.

And it definitely seems to be working for me, defensively having a stormer this season.
Offensively, my AMR/L seem to be scoring more too! :)

tbh didnt even notice his jumping was so bad. Maybe I'll look into buying him a pogo stick?
Still think he might do ok upfront and after all Lambert is getting older and hooper's only 24.
We will see.....:)