[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

• Thread starter Thread starter Liam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 597
  • Views Views 267K
Gonna give this tactic ago I think! what you think?
Lloris
Walker
Vertonghen
kaboul
Caulker
Assou Ekotto
Sandro
Paulinho
Bale
Lennon .. AMR (can he play advanced playmaker?
Adebayor?

I'm not getting great results either. I finished 2nd last season using Raikans Klopp and Cookie Makers tactics. This season using Cookie Makers and yours (used all three versions as you've uploaded them). I do drop points using this tactic. However, this thread is just days old yet already has 32 likes! So it must be working for other people! I'm finding my defence always has mix-ups between my RWB passing towards my Sweeper...the ball always ends up somewhere between my Sweeper and GK and then in the back of the net. Not sure how I can stop this! It happens every other game.

Edit: If I could stop this happening I think my results would be more W's than D's.

Just not getting results, used this with both Spurs and Saints, perfect teams to try it with, constantly getting bummed by other teams, ah well, guess it works for some, not for others.

I'll try and improve the defence. Not sure how I can make it better though.....

Games go as follows for me, I batter teams, I lose, I get battered by teams, they win.

This is strange, considering the success I and others have had with the tactic, hmm If I was you I'd revert to version 1 for the solid defence for now.

Gonna give this tactic ago I think! what you think?
Lloris
Walker
Vertonghen
kaboul
Caulker
Assou Ekotto
Sandro
Paulinho
Bale
Lennon .. AMR (can he play advanced playmaker?
Adebayor?

I highly recommend you get Henrik Mkhrekasdjifhuisdhf (The Armenian guy from Shakthar). I had him on my Tottenham save he was godly.

Well, in the morning I'll look into it. But still, I'm doing fine with version 3, so I'll have to look into it properly.

I highly recommend you get Henrik Mkhrekasdjifhuisdhf (The Armenian guy from Shakthar). I had him on my Tottenham save he was godly.
yeah? play him were? the positions are f**ked on fm though, there are about 6-10 players that don't play where they do for spurs.

Version 4 has now been released, here's a quick compiled bug list that has been/should have been resolved;

v4.0:
-Fixed issues with sloppy defending, defenders are now focused on specific defensive positions as opposed to joining the attack.
-Goalkeeper will now distribute to a player nearby to prevent sloppy goal kicks leading to goals for the opposition

To download it, view the opening post.

Thanks, for sticking by it.

This is strange, considering the success I and others have had with the tactic, hmm If I was you I'd revert to version 1 for the solid defence for now.

I've played 7, Won 4, Drew 2, Lost 1. I've Scored Only scored more than 1 goal in 2 games. I'm Only 7 Games in but i've been playing teams such as Hull, Cardiff and been scraping 1-0 Wins.

It's not like my strikers are bad either, I've got Benteke and Lambert rotating. ;(

I've played 7, Won 4, Drew 2, Lost 1. I've Scored Only scored more than 1 goal in 2 games. I'm Only 7 Games in but i've been playing teams such as Hull, Cardiff and been scraping 1-0 Wins.

It's not like my strikers are bad either, I've got Benteke and Lambert rotating. ;(

Out of interest, who have you got at AMR/AML?

got to hand it to you ovro when folks say thay are having problems with this you on the ball with a update well done mate

got to hand it to you ovro when folks say thay are having problems with this you on the ball with a update well done mate

I do try, but it's really hard because all versions have worked fine for me!
So I have to start a new save every time and do a 10 game test with a random team! Lol.

Either way version 4 shouldn't see many goals conceded, as to goals scored, if you're team is good enough change 'Control' to 'Attacking', there should be absolutely no issue with it then.

Meet Version 5.

Bug Fix:

V5.0:
-Fixed attack deficiency by making it much more lethal, expect your Techinical Target Man to run a little more now, whilst the attacking play will also be more superb from your AML/AMR.
-MCR closes down whole pitch and plays like a deep lying playmaker, whilst MCL will only close down in his own half. Adds more dimensions, passing options and a better defensive shape.

v4.0: -Fixed issues with sloppy defending, defenders are now focused on specific defensive positions as opposed to joining the attack.
-Goalkeeper will now distribute to a player nearby to prevent sloppy goal kicks leading to goals for the opposition

v3.0: -Fixed issues with games ending as a draw, added 3 or 4 more potential goal scoring methods.
-Added a lot more possession based build up play, you should now expect 65-70% of the ball.
-The ball winning midfielders become playmakers when on the ball so make sure they can also pass!

v2.0: -Fixed issues with opposition counter attacks.
-Fixed issues with games ending as a draw and lack of attack potency, added more link up play potential.

To download version 5, please visit the opening post!
Version 5 if it's not the complete article, then it's very close.

If you struggle for goals with it, and you have a team capable of not being ****, then change 'control' to 'attacking'.

Hope you all enjoy it!

If you like Version 5, please rate this thread 5 stars!

Many thanks for still using my tactic, despite the minor problems it had for minority of you. :)

Back