[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

• Thread starter Thread starter Liam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 597
  • Views Views 267K
Also using V3 I've played 4 and each game finished 1-1.

How bizarre.

I think it's time people went and did some research into other aspects of the game.

-Man Management
-Team Talks

Then maybe, downloaded tactics will work better for you.

lol

Going to test this tactic with Everton and see how it goes going to make the appropriate signings and see how it goes

Going to test this tactic with Everton and see how it goes going to make the appropriate signings and see how it goes

GK: Howard

RWB: Coleman
LWB: Baines

SW: Heitinga
CB: Jagielka
CB: Disten

CM: Leon Osman
CM: Fellaini

AML Mirallas
AMR: Pienarr

ST: Jelavic

Don't drastically change that, else the team won't be gelled.

How bizarre.

I think it's time people went and did some research into other aspects of the game.

-Man Management
-Team Talks

Then maybe, downloaded tactics will work better for you.

lol

Okay then, answer this,

1. Is it better to do match training yourself? Also please take a screenshot of your actual match preparation screen.
2. Should we edit this tactic at all or leave it the same as you left it for every single game.
3. Do you use shouts.
4. How often do you talk to players etc.

That's about all the questions I can think of!

I don't know if it is related to this tactic, but my keepers gains so much red cards and injuries?
Also it would be nice if you posted how to play 10 vs 11

Last edited:
Okay then, answer this,

1. Is it better to do match training yourself? Also please take a screenshot of your actual match preparation screen.
2. Should we edit this tactic at all or leave it the same as you left it for every single game.
3. Do you use shouts.
4. How often do you talk to players etc.

That's about all the questions I can think of!

Mate, don't mean to be rude I think with a little bit of reading/searching from the guides on team-talks/morale/training here you'd be off to a good start. Play the game your way instead of having others 'play' it for you. However, I'll give you a good headstart.

Sports Interactive Community

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...amtalk-guide-fm13-how-get-right-reaction.html

Most people here are getting all riled up about not getting the instant results they wanted when they absolutely fail at understanding the simple mechanics of the game. Morale, good pre-season and squad harmony. If you don't know, FM is supposed to be ****-hard to 'beat' or in some cases impossible. It's a realistic simulation of the beautiful game, don't expect an arcade-like-footie-manager.

Just my 2c.

Just tried to give this a shot with Aston Villa just to see if it really is the best tactic and heyo, instantly won Man United 3-0.

Mate, don't mean to be rude I think with a little bit of reading/searching from the guides on team-talks/morale/training here you'd be off to a good start. Play the game your way instead of having others 'play' it for you. However, I'll give you a good headstart.

Sports Interactive Community

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...amtalk-guide-fm13-how-get-right-reaction.html

Most people here are getting all riled up about not getting the instant results they wanted when they absolutely fail at understanding the simple mechanics of the game. Morale, good pre-season and squad harmony. If you don't know, FM is supposed to be ****-hard to 'beat' or in some cases impossible. It's a realistic simulation of the beautiful game, don't expect an arcade-like-footie-manager.

Just my 2c.

Great post. SOmething ike this should be made to be read by anyone before they post in the tactics section.

Great post. SOmething ike this should be made to be read by anyone before they post in the tactics section.

No need to be a bit of a ****. 3/4 of those questions were specific to this tactic. Only the 4th was a general question. No need to act like you are better than everyone!

No need to be a bit of a ****. 3/4 of those questions were specific to this tactic. Only the 4th was a general question. No need to act like you are better than everyone!

1st one was a general question. Both the other questions have been answered within the last twenty posts.

I have to agree with Crane though.

When someone makes a tactic, they're making only a tactic.
If we also supply match preparation, training, shouts, then why don't we just play the game for them?

Point is, it doesn't matter what tactic you're using if you don't understand the concepts of shouts, training, the basics of match preparation, praising your players, then why do you even play FM? Just to lose?

Some could argue that FM doesn't have a tutorial, but that's a lame excuse.

1st one was a general question. Both the other questions have been answered within the last twenty posts.

Still don't know whether this is true plug and play or whether I should be tweaking it!

Still don't know whether this is true plug and play or whether I should be tweaking it!

By plug and play that means this tactic will suit most teams with the correct set of players.

It doesn't mean,
-It will manage your team.
-It will compensate for a lack of general FM knowledge.

If you're looking for a true plug and play (Match Engine Exploit) then why not just use Fifa Manager, which is boring and a piece of ****, but you win.

Losing is a part of FM, time people ******* realise this.

I have to agree with Crane though.

When someone makes a tactic, they're making only a tactic.
If we also supply match preparation, training, shouts, then why don't we just play the game for them?

Point is, it doesn't matter what tactic you're using if you don't understand the concepts of shouts, training, the basics of match preparation, praising your players, then why do you even play FM? Just to lose?

Some could argue that FM doesn't have a tutorial, but that's a lame excuse.

Match preparation is part of what makes a tactic successful! I just want to know how you got these results! It's my choice how I play the game. I wanted to know the shouts considering you made the tactic and you know what works best! No need to tell me to work it out for myself. I accept I am awful at making tactics and that's why I downloaded this to get your help.

It's a forum, so can you just answer my questions rather than tell me how I should be playing the game! Thanks.

Match preparation is part of what makes a tactic successful! I just want to know how you got these results! It's my choice how I play the game. I wanted to know the shouts considering you made the tactic and you know what works best! No need to tell me to work it out for myself. I accept I am awful at making tactics and that's why I downloaded this to get your help.

It's a forum, so can you just answer my questions rather than tell me how I should be playing the game! Thanks.

I'm like every other FM player, my match prep is based on opposition.
Throughout pre-season I work on team cohesion but during the season for example If I'm playing Torino I will play with 'Attacking Movement' If I'm playing Juventus I will play with 'Defensive positioning'.

As for shouts, I find that around the 60th minute using 'Hassle opponents' really ups the players work ethic and 10 times out 10 you will see out the game.

Hope I've answered your question.

I used this tactic for Liverpool lost my first 3 then drew 4 then lost another 4 so I changed to nezzas 3-3-3-1 and saved my self from the sack and also finished 2nd sorry mate but nezzas is the one for me!

I'm like every other FM player, my match prep is based on opposition.
Throughout pre-season I work on team cohesion but during the season for example If I'm playing Torino I will play with 'Attacking Movement' If I'm playing Juventus I will play with 'Defensive positioning'.

As for shouts, I find that around the 60th minute using 'Hassle opponents' really ups the players work ethic and 10 times out 10 you will see out the game.

Hope I've answered your question.

What settings though? Where do you position the more/less preparation slider and do you give rest before/after the game?

Yes, but it's a very small percentage, and it is very, very rarely a tactic specific decision. You're playing Stoke away from home? Defending set pieces. Your team isn't well gelled? Team work. It's rather simple ;)

http://www.guidetofootballmanager.com/training/team-training/match-preparation#focus

Have a read of that. Match prep shouldn't be decided on what tactic you're using, but rather the opposition, and your teams strengths and weaknesses.

Last edited:
Hi Ovro, i start with juventus, Matri is good for the striker role? and what changes you do when you go down to ten men?

Hi Ovro, i start with juventus, Matri is good for the striker role? and what changes you do when you go down to ten men?

When I go down to 10 i normally move one bwm to the middle and use the other one for whatever role got sent off and i set to counter. I sadly don't know much about Matri.

Back