[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

• Thread starter Thread starter Liam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 597
  • Views Views 267K
Yep, ill go back to v2 Worked fairly good in the first half of the season. More chances and more convincing wins against teams i "should beat". Will try both v2 and v6 again next season.

One more thing. Have a strange behavior with my AMR/AML swaping positions (not just on the field, but in the actual tactic) from "team selection" to the match, sometimes during the match (think it happens when other substitutions are made). Seen it before and know how to fix?
happens in both v2 and v6 for me

They're supposed to swap to make it harder for the opposition to mark.

If you swap your AML to MC to subsitute Player A on for Player B then your AMR will start swapping with the MC. :P

Player Instructions on either AML/AMR to turn it off during a game. :)

They're supposed to swap to make it harder for the opposition to mark.

If you swap your AML to MC to subsitute Player A on for Player B then your AMR will start swapping with the MC. :P

Player Instructions on either AML/AMR to turn it off during a game. :)

Not sure if you misunderstood me or if i don't fully understand that instruction.
When that instruction is ON, is the impact of them swapping positions visible in the tactics plane to? Because it's there they are swapped. I wouldn't get to worried if I see the player on the other side of the field with the instruction on, pretty much how it's supposed to be ;).

But might be that you actually see this in on the tactics pane and thats why it happens. Haven't noticed this before on my own tactics with this instruction (played 13.1.1 on previous saves, might be why I haven't seen it before).

Not sure if you misunderstood me or if i don't fully understand that instruction.
When that instruction is ON, is the impact of them swapping positions visible in the tactics plane to? Because it's there they are swapped. I wouldn't get to worried if I see the player on the other side of the field with the instruction on, pretty much how it's supposed to be ;).

But might be that you actually see this in on the tactics pane and thats why it happens. Haven't noticed this before on my own tactics with this instruction (played 13.1.1 on previous saves, might be why I haven't seen it before).

It's a visible option in player instructions, yeah.

i want to try this tactic with Manchester United,,,,
what player should i buy and use for the tactic,,,, can u give me some example....

thx in advance,,

i want to try this tactic with Manchester United,,,,
what player should i buy and use for the tactic,,,, can u give me some example....

thx in advance,,

you dont need much maybe a good dm and a couple of class cm retrain roo to play cm hes very good there

you dont need much maybe a good dm and a couple of class cm retrain roo to play cm hes very good there

GK : De Gea
SW : ?
BPD : Vidic and Ferdinand?
WB : Rafael and Evra?
BWM : ?
AP : Ashley Young and Valencia?
ST : Rooney or Persie?

please need sugestion XD
sory for my bad english.....

Hey, ive tried this tactic with Crewe and Real Sociedad and i cant seem to get any good results and i rarely score. any help?
ps. i aint saying the tactic is bad. you have obvious proof that it works and this looks like a a really exciting tactic and really creative

i would sell Young, and play kagawa instead of him. as he said retrain rooney as a CM and play RVP up front, although you could try get cavani who is more of a target man. vidic isnt really a BPD so maybe play jones instead of him,

Hey, ive tried this tactic with Crewe and Real Sociedad and i cant seem to get any good results and i rarely score. any help?
ps. i aint saying the tactic is bad. you have obvious proof that it works and this looks like a a really exciting tactic and really creative

Did you have the right lineups? Baring in mind for the tactic to work you need a special kind of wingback.

i would sell Young, and play kagawa instead of him. as he said retrain rooney as a CM and play RVP up front, although you could try get cavani who is more of a target man. vidic isnt really a BPD so maybe play jones instead of him,

Re-train Rooney as AMR/AML.

do the wingers need to be fast or just creative? for example Kranjcar. not the fastest but is creative

do the wingers need to be fast or just creative? for example Kranjcar. not the fastest but is creative

Yes, this tactic is built upon Strength>Pace and Creativity>Pace. :)
So you could have the worlds slowest AML but aslong as he has high creativity, finishing, passing, dribbling, technique, first touch and composure, you'll be fine.

But pace is always a bonus. ;)

Great, so as liverpool i could play gerrard in the AMR slot, i think he would be really good there, the only problem with liverpool is that they have no transfer budget, guess i will have to sell suarez and bring in a target man, although suarez can play AML

also, when you say Target Man upfront, do you mean someone who can get on the end of crosses with great heading ability?

Who would be a good WBL? I have Alaba atm on on the right I have Lahm and Peruzzi.:)

Ovro, using man utd, do you think I should use the normal tactic in away games or should I use the underdog/away version?

Ovro, using man utd, do you think I should use the normal tactic in away games or should I use the underdog/away version?
You're playing as Manchester United.

Now this is coming from a Liverpool fan, but in what universe is Manchester United an underdog?

Use 6.0 Bro.

Back