[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

if your team is bayern, doesn't matter what tactic you use. Stop using the big teams, while creating a tactic.

I created this tactic with Napoli thank you. Who are around the 4th best team in Italy, on the game.

Some people have won the league with Southampton, West Brom and Norwich first season, using this tactic, thanks though for bumping the thread up.

Gave it a go

Currently in 2022 with Leeds and a regular top 6 contender now. I won the league last year but found myself struggling to get in to the top 4 this season with 10 games left. Still in Champs league 1/4s at this stage. So decided to give this tactic a go as I like the dynamics and style its trying to achieve. Results were varied in the league and finished 6th.

However in the Champs league I beat Man Utd 1-0 over the two legs then went on to beat Barcelonal 5-3 on aggregate in the semies Could not believe it. I then went on to win in the final against Munich 3-0!!!! Despite the 6th place I will be in the Champs League next year!

I am going to give it a go from the start of the season as I feel i need to sign a decent Sweeper - think this is where the goals were leaking. I also need to make sure the team are up to speed with the tactic in friendlies.

I will try to keep you posted, I am hoping to win the league again this year all being well.

I created this tactic with Napoli thank you. Who are around the 4th best team in Italy, on the game.

Some people have won the league with Southampton, West Brom and Norwich first season, using this tactic, thanks though for bumping the thread up.
i'm sorry dude. i was angry, because i could not use this tactic with hannover. i didn't won anymatch.

if your team is bayern, doesn't matter what tactic you use. Stop using the big teams, while creating a tactic.

I did have massive success with Bayern but also with Napoli and Ajax and also ill play as any team I wish thanks very much.
If your having a rubbish save then change tactic or use this tactic correctly rather than come on this forum and gob off at others who are just enjoying the tactic and sharing that with others.

It doesn't work with Aston Villa and Fiorentina - unfortunately both didnt fit the bill :(

I feel the need to say this.

This tactic is very player specific.
Having the wrong type of player will severely damage your results, I wouldn't recommend using this tactic mid-season hoping for results.
Instead, prepare for the tactic in a transfer window, you won't have to dish out much outlay, if you search the market correctly.

Any one got any suggestions on who to sign for Southampton 1st season using this tactic?

First season with Newcastle finished 6th and won the eurpa league. 2nd season was really bad finished 8th. Then went to chelsea and got the sack!

Please may you post the Team thing, because I do not wish to download this? (I prefer just looking then carving it from scratch)

I'm managing Aston Villa with a money cheat, Even though i'm hovering mid-table my tactic's been ****, losing 3 - 0 to a underdog sunderland, and losing 7 - 1 to Man Utd after a solid 1 - 1 HT break.

I did one season with mid-table English team, mid-table Italian team and mid-table Spanish.. lucky I avoided relegation.. this tactic is nothing to be honest.. if you compare to others like Raikan or TBH. Sorry dawg..

This tactic demands decent/high level players in order to work. Started my season with Herta Berlin (2nd division GER) and it doesn't seem to fit with the players on the squad. If there's no good long shooters in the MD, the team gets easily caught up in its own limitations. This is a good strategy for first division teams, or second division ones with a 5 star midfielder/forward.

Thanks nonetheless.

Any shouts you use Ovro ? And do i need to get the away tactic for away games ? I manage Monaco with Falcao,rodriguez,munian,lamela,isco,lukaku.

Tried to use it with WOLFSBURG. Mixed results (mostly not impressive). However nothing went right in that save as I discuss in my thread. But any ideas why it did not work? Seemed to mostly end in draws btw.

Anyone played SPURS 1st season and won????
Who do you buy to win the league,,,,? Im trying with default squad and is not good enough,,,,

Not really best tactic for FM13. Since works only for some of teams :/