[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

Hi, i have little question, sorry for my bad english lol i'm french ^^

i want use version 6 ...

when i start a game which tactis use before the game ? keep ball, pressing ... ?

This is so frustrating. I see everybody having a ball using this tactic and despite my efforts with all the versions I cant seem to get it to work.

I even started a save in Italy with Fiorentina yesterday specifically to employ it (its new look squad has all the archetypal players to use it: M.Gomez in attack, pretty good wbs, wingers and a nice sw etc), it was all going swimmingly in pre season but in my first 3 matches I lost to Atalanta and had two draws where I was lucky not to lose so I was forced to give it up and go back to my trusted OVERLOAD wb tactic/passion4fm's barca tiki taka with shouts ...

Any ideas? Should I use IOs? Ovro? Anybody?

I've recently started playing this game and I had a torrid start, getting relegated before the new year with Plymouth, Spurs and Zenit. So I looked for some tactics and decided to try this one.

I created a season with Chelsea, made to transfers and after the first season I came 4th in the league (pretty average) won the Capitol One cup and the Champions League!

Season 2 I'm 26 games into the season, currently on a 17 game winning streak, top of the league by 1 point with a game in hand. In the Capitol One cup final. In the 1st round of the champions league after qualifying scoring 18 conceding just 1, and in the 5th round of the FA Cup.

I'm almost certain I am going to win the league thanks to this tactic, and maybe even the treble!

My current league winning streak:

3-2 vs Reading
2-0 vs Blackburn
2-0 vs Fulham
2-0 vs Arsenal
4-0 vs Man City
4-0 vs Norwich
4-1 vs Swansea
3-0 vs QPR
3-1 vs Wigan
1-0 vs West Brom
1-0 vs Everton
2-0 vs Middlesbrough
3-1 vs Tottenham
3-1 vs West Ham
2-1 vs Necastle
1-0 vs Man United
1-0 vs Liverpool

F41 A7

Last edited:
Sorry for my recent inactivity, I broke my PC screen monitor. Had to replace it. Will provide version 7 shortly.

I've recently started playing this game and I had a torrid start, getting relegated before the new year with Plymouth, Spurs and Zenit. So I looked for some tactics and decided to try this one.

I created a season with Chelsea, made to transfers and after the first season I came 4th in the league (pretty average) won the Capitol One cup and the Champions League!

Season 2 I'm 26 games into the season, currently on a 17 game winning streak, top of the league by 1 point with a game in hand. In the Capitol One cup final. In the 1st round of the champions league after qualifying scoring 18 conceding just 1, and in the 5th round of the FA Cup.

I'm almost certain I am going to win the league thanks to this tactic, and maybe even the treble!

My current league winning streak:

3-2 vs Reading
2-0 vs Blackburn
2-0 vs Fulham
2-0 vs Arsenal
4-0 vs Man City
4-0 vs Norwich
4-1 vs Swansea
3-0 vs QPR
3-1 vs Wigan
1-0 vs West Brom
1-0 vs Everton
2-0 vs Middlesbrough
3-1 vs Tottenham
3-1 vs West Ham
2-1 vs Necastle
1-0 vs Man United
1-0 vs Liverpool

F41 A7

I'm on a 154 game win streak in my Napoli save. It's unbelievable. Maybe it takes around a season for this tactic to become a large part of your team.

focus?

I cannot make it work aswell as you :'(. Can yo please describe your training/tatical focus?
  • general training: default focus and default intensity?
  • Scheduling: how much match training?
  • Match training: default training? and are you allowing your team to rest before and after match?(ticked on or off)?
  • and what about you staff responsibilities? what items are ticked on or off?
Looking forward to hear from you :)

13 games in with Blackburn in the league and I'm unbeaten, however I'm wasting a lot of possession through longshots... Would you recommend turning longshots down in player instructions or does it play a big part in the tactic?

I'm on a 154 game win streak in my Napoli save. It's unbelievable. Maybe it takes around a season for this tactic to become a large part of your team.
That's like three years unbeaten? No, I'm not having a bar of that.
How games replayed?

Meet Version 7!

Bug Fix:

V7.0:
-Less long shots.
-Less holding the ball, more moving the ball.
-No more defensive errors.
-More CCCs.
-More Goals.
-Less Goals Conceded.

Meet Version 7!

Bug Fix:

V7.0:
-Less long shots.
-Less holding the ball, more moving the ball.
-No more defensive errors.
-More CCCs.
-More Goals.
-Less Goals Conceded.
What!? The last of the last version? Versioninception o_O