[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

So it doesn't matter - they can be either footed?

Also - for training, what do you do for general training (focus and intensity) and match prep?

I'm all about the Team Cohesion.
Stick on Teamwork (high) for pre-season. Then let your *** Manager takeover. :)

Thanks again! One final query - Opposition Instructions, do you leave them to you *** Manager too?

hey ovro, been reading through your tactic and the pages, it looks quality mate. always wanted to use 3 CBs but could never get it to work properly.

ive been thinking of starting a save with monaco but only signing french players. (mainly the players under 22/23 at the start of the game, because i want it to be a long term save. do you think with the french players in the game, they could suit this tactic?

thanks in advance :)

oh and would u advise the wing backs to be the oppisite foot?

for my all french save i was thinking of getting digne and corchia for wing backs, should i train digne to play on the right and corchia to play on the left?

Thanks again! One final query - Opposition Instructions, do you leave them to you *** Manager too?

I do indeed, but don't let that put you off. Just seems 2 years into a save, I get bored of the repetition. :)

oh and would u advise the wing backs to be the oppisite foot?

for my all french save i was thinking of getting digne and corchia for wing backs, should i train digne to play on the right and corchia to play on the left?

I wouldn't say yes, but I wouldn't say 'don't try it'. My wingbacks are left and left and right and right. But, whatever works. :)
Try and train Corchia and Digne with inside forward role to get their finishing and composure up a bit too. :)

Good luck. ;)

I wouldn't say yes, but I wouldn't say 'don't try it'. My wingbacks are left and left and right and right. But, whatever works. :)
Try and train Corchia and Digne with inside forward role to get their finishing and composure up a bit too. :)

Good luck. ;)

thanks buddy, will post results and stats in a few days :)

hi ovro, tactic looks awesome and screenshots speak for themselves, but can I *** get it to work on my Chelsea team, it's fluid and the only problem is the sweeper but I'm re training David luiz for that, I have romeu and ramires as ball winners cole left wing back azpenliquta right wing back hazard mata or Oscar as the wingers and falcao Torres or lukaku up top, so I must be doing something wrong, conceding silly defensive goals having all the play in opponents half but strikers can't seem to adjust to it, will keep going and let you know. thanks, any tips would be grateful

Hey Ovro,

Any chance to put this tactic in classic mode?

tks in advance!

hi ovro, tactic looks awesome and screenshots speak for themselves, but can I *** get it to work on my Chelsea team, it's fluid and the only problem is the sweeper but I'm re training David luiz for that, I have romeu and ramires as ball winners cole left wing back azpenliquta right wing back hazard mata or Oscar as the wingers and falcao Torres or lukaku up top, so I must be doing something wrong, conceding silly defensive goals having all the play in opponents half but strikers can't seem to adjust to it, will keep going and let you know. thanks, any tips would be grateful

I'm going to upload a list of vital types of players for each role in around half hour, stay tuned.

In the meanwhile, you'll be looking to improve your BWM. Romeu simply isn't good enough. Look at De Rossi, Xabi Alonso, Wanyama. Build your whole defense on height and strength and not pace. :)

Good luck, man. :)

Also try Lukaku, he's a fine physical specimen.

How about switching one of the BWM to a deeplying playmaker? would that work you think? I'm playing with Juve (at work atm so can't test it) and would love to try it but would be nice to take advantage of the fact that I've got Marchisio/pirlo/pogba :) also got Fellaini but he is a good bwm so that isn't a problem

Kind Regards Dobstern

How about switching one of the BWM to a deeplying playmaker? would that work you think? I'm playing with Juve (at work atm so can't test it) and would love to try it but would be nice to take advantage of the fact that I've got Marchisio/pirlo/pogba :) also got Fellaini but he is a good bwm so that isn't a problem

Kind Regards Dobstern

It ruins the defense and slows down closing down. But the Ball Winning Midfielders are set to play through balls, so it's like having 2 DLPs. :)

for the people that have test this out is it better then modern warfare tactic

nah am not having any luck with this tactic, does not work with lower league teams anyway

nah am not having any luck with this tactic, does not work with lower league teams anyway

Post a screenshot of your team, it's quite likely you haven't got the right player's for the roles.
IF you're playing a Central Midfielder who is more of a playmaker in the Ball Winning Midfielder role, you've just nullified your whole defence.

yeah but how do u no if ur midfielder is a playmaker or ball winning midfielder? is it where it says best player roles