[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

Can you give me your thoughts on my First Team?

It's performing reasonably well, just got beat 2-1 by an average Norwich team though - just wanted to check to see what you thought.

View attachment 363445

It's a good lineup, but Anita>Tiote?

Also, just about to upload Version 2 of the original tactic, it adds a little more attack potency and a little more defensive assurance when being countered. :) Check it out, on the opening post.

Why cut inside wing backs? To me makes more sense to use them on the outside of the pitch and let the wingers cut inside?

Why cut inside wing backs? To me makes more sense to use them on the outside of the pitch and let the wingers cut inside?

It's very hard for the opposition to mark, as you'll soon notice.
I know your point entirely and understand it, but I tried and we rarely scored, the moment I reversed the Attacking Midfielders and Wing Back roles goals flowed, also the AML/AMR scored many more too. Lamela finished the season with 21 in 39 :)

Just gave this tactic a go with my Ajax save, currently in my 3rd season. Although I am far from fluid with this formation and perhaps don't have the best suited players for the positions and roles I was rather pleased.

View attachment 363453 View attachment 363455 View attachment 363456

Any suggestions on who would be better suited to certain positions either already in my team or people I could maybe bring in would be great or any suggestions or comments in general:)

Just gave this tactic a go with my Ajax save, currently in my 3rd season. Although I am far from fluid with this formation and perhaps don't have the best suited players for the positions and roles I was rather pleased.

View attachment 363453 View attachment 363455 View attachment 363456

Any suggestions on who would be better suited to certain positions either already in my team or people I could maybe bring in would be great or any suggestions or comments in general:)

Are you using version 2?
Tweaked a few things, made some improvements.
It's in the opening post. :)

Improvements.. hm.
Maybe replace Simao with someone who is a natural MC. However I don't know his stats.

One things for sure, Feyenoord didn't stand a chance. ;)

It's version 2.0 yes:)
Game 2:
View attachment 363458

Off to grab some lunch, will continue to test it out later.
Cheers:)

Well, it seems to be working for you, Version 2 that is. :)

One thing, I've noticed is your Wingbacks don't seem to have the stamina for the tactic, maybe try training their stamina? :)

so what should your stamina be for your wingbacks something like 15+?

im quickly going to try it with my current southampton save before i start using it on a new save. what version should i use? ive got a fairly good team, will probaly line up like this:

rhodes
ramirez - lallana
cork - lowe
d.rose - trippier
batth - bennet
cahill
smithies

went for a british core :p also got good back up options

im quickly going to try it with my current southampton save before i start using it on a new save. what version should i use? ive got a fairly good team, will probaly line up like this:

rhodes
ramirez - lallana
cork - lowe
d.rose - trippier
batth - bennet
cahill
smithies

went for a british core :p also got good back up options

Version 2 > Version 1.

Definitely get the underdog/away also, just incase. Lol.

Keep me updated. :p

Maybe there is a player filter I could download for this tactic?

sorry if i missed but do you need to use opposition instructions with this tactic?

tried with soutampton...some changes bringing in youngsters mainly. Won every game except 1-0 to Norwich in capital cup, played a very weak team and Krajnic was sent off inside 2 mins! Alo lost every game against the big boys so far Arsenal, City ad united...that was before you released the underdog tac so will use that for thse games. SO so far excellent sitting secon 2 points behind united!

tried with soutampton...some changes bringing in youngsters mainly. Won every game except 1-0 to Norwich in capital cup, played a very weak team and Krajnic was sent off inside 2 mins! Alo lost every game against the big boys so far Arsenal, City ad united...that was before you released the underdog tac so will use that for thse games. SO so far excellent sitting secon 2 points behind united!

That's awesome! Glad to see even the main one can work with underdog teams to an extent, also you should get the main one version 2 for home games. ;)

Let me know on the underdog tactic result please, because I've not overly tested it. Cheers.

Ovro - would it make the tactic better to remove the two wide AP's and make it more of a similar formation to that of Juventus 3-5-2?

Ovro - would it make the tactic better to remove the two wide AP's and make it more of a similar formation to that of Juventus 3-5-2?

Definitely not, they help out with the defensive duties. ;)