How do I post a screenshot that I took with steam?? or is it better to do a screenshot another way?

How do I post a screenshot that I took with steam?? or is it better to do a screenshot another way?
I play in window mode, so I just do print screen and paste it in paint and then save and upload.
or
Alt + F9 - takes a screenshot and puts it into a folder in your documents, the first time you do it you need to create a screenshot folder - for example - C:\Users\your PC name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\screenshots

I love its ability to win ugly when you become under pressure while playing nice football mostly

Just to confirm the last half of season 2 used OI team cohesion high with 50% attacking movement

used OI but cant decide if it's hampering the attack too much for the defensive boost

Well... I would love to release it, but i dont think it perfect yet :) way too many random results so far... soon my friends, soon..... :)

I won the 2017/18 league with 105 points, an all time record. Only lost one game, an unlucky away defeat against Espanyol (4/5 of my defence was injured, including the keeper).

Also won UEFA Super Cup, Club World Cup and Spanish Super Cup.

I was kicked out from Champions League by Real Madrid with a double 0-2. This was simply ridiculous since I kicked their rich, pompous arses both home (5-0!!!) and away (3-1) in the league. I guess that FM simply decided that I had to lost at some point, maybe it was jealous of my success. This game is simply pathetic sometimes.

I've also lost the final of the Spanish Cup against much weaker Sevilla, but it was my Assistant Manager who was leading the team because after the UCL defeat I 'ragewent' on holiday for the rest of the season. I don't give a **** though.

Having said that, I've used the new 4-3-3 from time to time and I think it's great! Especially in terms of how the team attacks. However, I've had too many success with the 4-4-2 so I don't really want to use another tactic for next season. It will be my first backup tactic, for sure. ;)

I won the 2017/18 league with 105 points, an all time record. Only lost one game, an unlucky away defeat against Espanyol (4/5 of my defence was injured, including the keeper).

Also won UEFA Super Cup, Club World Cup and Spanish Super Cup.

I was kicked out from Champions League by Real Madrid with a double 0-2. This was simply ridiculous since I kicked their rich, pompous arses both home (5-0!!!) and away (3-1) in the league. I guess that FM simply decided that I had to lost at some point, maybe it was jealous of my success. This game is simply pathetic sometimes.

I've also lost the final of the Spanish Cup against much weaker Sevilla, but it was my Assistant Manager who was leading the team because after the UCL defeat I 'ragewent' on holiday for the rest of the season. I don't give a **** though.

Having said that, I've used the new 4-3-3 from time to time and I think it's great! Especially in terms of how the team attacks. However, I've had too many success with the 4-4-2 so I don't really want to use another tactic for next season. It will be my first backup tactic, for sure. ;)
Sounds like a great season you had there. The ME does through a random result or two your way for time to time, but we will just have to live with that fact. :S

I think both is equally good tactic, so I would recommend stick to what is working for you.