Spurs season going well with the 433. I like how the front 5 attacking players chip in the goals from the cm a forwards

I wish there was an individual option regarding creative freedom :eek:

Andrich, great tactic.

My first season with Liverpool, I won the premier league with the best goal difference in my history.

Thank you

View attachment 378317

It's very good at the offensive part.. how ever, i do get some hickups.. random draw's against some teams, but i guess it has to do with FM2014 it self, it's hard to get a "plug n' play" going...

Okay.. season finnished..

View attachment 378294

Have been doing some tweaks to your tactic.. it looks good so far, but its not ready yet :) best ive tried for FM2014, by FAR.

Okay.. season finnished..

View attachment 593289

Have been doing some tweaks to your tactic.. it looks good so far, but its not ready yet :) best ive tried for FM2014, by FAR.
Looking every good. The one thing I do is take "drop deeper" off, if I dont have good defenders. But looks like your tweaks are working well. Looking forward.

Andrich, great tactic.

My first season with Liverpool, I won the premier league with the best goal difference in my history.

Thank you
That is a great season (even if I wont have liked Man Utd above Pool) :)

Thanks for the feedback and gald you are enjoying.

Spurs season going well with the 433. I like how the front 5 attacking players chip in the goals from the cm a forwards
I really enjoy the attack and defense of this tactic. When the tactic is fluid you will have 5 in the box (ST, both SS, CM and CWB).

Doing a test now with Newcastle, so will probably write up a separate thread for that tactic tomorrow, so it doesn't get mix up with the 442 tactics.

I wish there was an individual option regarding creative freedom :eek:
It is so difficult this year. Because you need the right player with the right freedom, but then it influence the other positions around him. So if you change the one player in the tactic it change the whole formation and shape.

Ok just to check im using the right setup. What are you using for OI and also for match prep/training?

Ok just to check im using the right setup. What are you using for OI and also for match prep/training?
OI is none, unless you are using some and it works (I must still do more research on it)

Match Training/Prep is Balance High and Attacking Movement (or if I am really lazy just leave it to *** Man)

I've been using balanced high with teamwork 40%. Ill run through a couple of games with that setup