14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
Thanks for the update mate. I have been tweaking it as i went on so it did get better. Will probably release it on a new thread tonight.

Well count me in, always up for a new Andrichbrand masterpiece :P

Which tactic is the newer one? Which tactic have people been having most success with? I've tried a few tactics from this site and they're ok but this one seems to be getting a lot of praise across the forum

Which tactic is the newer one? Which tactic have people been having most success with? I've tried a few tactics from this site and they're ok but this one seems to be getting a lot of praise across the forum
For now it is the v4 on the OP is the best one.

This tactic is superb have won the premier League with Chelsea three seasons running also the champions league twice and numerous cups

Kicked up a go as Boreham Wood using this, hope I have massive success.

How would using a deeper defence affect your build up of the tactic? It seems that most teams a putting long/through balls straight through the defence and was wondering if a deeper defence could solve this problem

Hey Andrichbrand,

Just wanted to say that I'm enjoying your tactic. I NEVER download tactics for FM14... I always make my own, tailored to my team.

But i started a new save and took over Southampton in December of the first season, and I could not get a tactic to work for me. Because the season was already in full swing, my guys were getting pummeled while trying to learn a new tactic.

I don't know how or why, but I found your tactic and decided to give it a go... and got instant results. I've been using your tactic for 8 games now, and I'm on a 7 game unbeaten run in the league. I tied Tottenham and Man City in the first 3 games (with the tactic being unfamiliar), and since have beaten Everton and Chelsea away, and Newcastle at home (all three of which were in the top 6 of the table).

I have been leaking goals and can't keep a clean sheet, but I manage to out-score my opponents.

Great tactic!!!

I'm managing the AC Milan and it seems that works!

How well did this tactic work with ur kiddiminster side once u reached League 1/2?

How well did this tactic work with ur kiddiminster side once u reached League 1/2?
I stopped playing with them, as it was just a quick test with a lower league team. So I wont be able to tell you, sorry.

do you want to make a new version for 14.3 mate?

i really like it with vr14.2 but not test with 14.3 even try it with 4-4-2 formation. but personally, i like the 4-2-3-1 form than other

do you want to make a new version for 14.3 mate?

i really like it with vr14.2 but not test with 14.3 even try it with 4-4-2 formation. but personally, i like the 4-2-3-1 form than other

This tactic was created on 14.3.

I just love this tactic, mate. In my first season, I'm at the top of Serie A with Inter after 29 games and have a 10 point lead over Juventus(drew the last 2 matches. Darn!). I hope I can win Serie A. Will post ss once the season is done.

Back