16.2/16.3 SEMI TACTIC 4-3-3 (hard kick for match engine) 6.2/0.6 in 14 matches

semifinal of champions league,im on big road to first win in cl with Brno :) i have very good team and players are fit to theirs roles and ppms

View attachment 130668

Well,just an update on my Celta save-second season and I won absolutely everything-UNBELIEVABLE!!!Super cup,Spanish Cup,Liga BBVA and finally UEFA Champions League.Even my team isn't a super squad full of world football stars,just check screenshots and you'll see.101 pts in the league and new points record,John Guidetti 42 goals in the league despite of beeing injured for 4 weeks :)View attachment 130661View attachment 130660View attachment 130659View attachment 130658View attachment 130656View attachment 130655View attachment 130654View attachment 130653View attachment 130652View attachment 130651View attachment 130650View attachment 130649View attachment 130648View attachment 130647View attachment 130646View attachment 130645

Overall I really enjoy the tactic,it's getting boring now lol,time to check different league,I'm tempted to take over Gladbach in German League :) Well done Sukin

Wow amazing results in second season.i know that it must be boring if you won all :D im awaiting your results with gladbach.it will be hard against bayern

I know,that will be miles harder,I don't expect to win Bundesliga to be honest,I'll be happy to be in top 3,I can already say it's miles harder than Celta,no money for transfers,lots of injuries,we will see

Thought I would test with my local team Bromley. They are only semi pro and play one division below League two. Here are my results. I found the formation really good albeit slightly poor defensively. This is probably due to having a lower standard of player. As you can see, even though my strikers were uncomfortable with the F9 positions they still smashed in plenty of goals. I did lose 9 games with some awful losses but with lower league management it's to be expected. I will carry on using the formation for the coming season, hopefully I will turn professional which will make it more consistent.
View attachment 130592View attachment 130591View attachment 130590View attachment 130589View attachment 130588

Nice bredbin!

Perhaps lowering the defence line a notch or two could help with the defence. Thinking that you might not have so good players then highe defence line is a bit risky. I will try this myself on my Hereveen save as it seems like the league win is getting out of my grasp, due to defence being weak atm.

What do you think Sukin, could this be a valid change?

You can test it and we will see.High line is better for fast defenders and tactic is created for fast defenders :) but if you lower d line to deep i think that tactic will be much worts in attack.

And tactic is created for overplayed opponent.if you put d line deeper you cant have advantage on sides by full backs.i think that better is to find some fast CD which help you lot of.and in midfield players which have good skills in teamwork help you too.

I dont know boluspor :) media prediction?but good start of season

Nice bredbin!

Perhaps lowering the defence line a notch or two could help with the defence. Thinking that you might not have so good players then highe defence line is a bit risky. I will try this myself on my Hereveen save as it seems like the league win is getting out of my grasp, due to defence being weak atm.

What do you think Sukin, could this be a valid change?

Just to note, I did drop the defensive line to normal as a secondary tactic. As sukin said the attack became less potent. I went back to the original and just accepted conceding a lot.

Just to note, I did drop the defensive line to normal as a secondary tactic. As sukin said the attack became less potent. I went back to the original and just accepted conceding a lot.
try to find faster CD if is some avalaible,it can help.

So,looks like I did it again :D Wasn't that easy as with Celta though.Looks like BMG isn't that good for this tactic as Celta,but we've made it.I had a spell of weak games somewhere in winter,but I blame myself,when I bought some new players I didn't arrange enough frendlies to make sure that my team is well familiar with the tactic.Also German Cup and Champions League weren't success at all.In the league Dortmund,Bayern and Koeln(!!!!) battered us heavily,all games away,so in CL Porto and Kiev.Despite of this winning Die Bundesliga with Gladbach I'll treat as a success.I'm looking forward to next season,especially CL.View attachment 130413View attachment 130412View attachment 130411View attachment 130410View attachment 130409View attachment 130408View attachment 130407View attachment 130406View attachment 130405