16.2/16.3 SEMI TACTIC 4-3-3 (hard kick for match engine) 6.2/0.6 in 14 matches

I am sure there a plenty tactics that can get these results with a regen squad in 2027..... not being funny

Good job Sukin, the football is great to see on pitch, my problems atm is only the yellow and red cards.....first 7 match whit Deportivo.....

GF1VM.png

GFBOD.png

So for all ask if work whit patch 16.3.2, yes is work and work very well....let me finish the first season ;)

Any results in first season? Already 9 pages without any? :)

Good job Sukin, the football is great to see on pitch, my problems atm is only the yellow and red cards.....first 7 match whit Deportivo.....

GF1VM.png

GFBOD.png

So for all ask if work whit patch 16.3.2, yes is work and work very well....let me finish the first season ;)

Thank you.good job with deportivo.tactic is fully fluid or still not?

sukin now abaout 90% and i'm at 9 league match 7 win 2 draw 0 lose :D :D :D

I hope it will be good still in next matches.good luck ??????

I hope it will be good still in next matches.good luck ������

Deportivo 1 Atl Madrid 0 and i get red card at 55' Lucas is a good player.....shot really whit power every chance :D

GF1VM.png

GFBOD.png

Very good start of the season !
Where you get that stadium background from ? Looks really nice !

although the ME hasn't changed I remember 16.2 full backs being so much more OP then 16.3 anyone noticed that?