i have amazin' results with "Suk Sam Vanco" but what you use when u play against big teams home and away , and same with normal teams mate , just to be sure :)

I have great results with this one with control mentality for away games !
Otherwise you can try the away version Vanco just released. It's in the OP.

Using this with Fiorentina .
Had a few good results , 9-1 against Groningen (Europa League) and just spanking Juve 5-1 .

Guys I'll be off till jan. 18th so I won't be able to update the OP until then if needed.
See you in 2016 :wub:

Thank you for this tactic, I have had some great results using Suk Sam Vanco, thats working the best for my Bristol City save..

this worked really well for me finished 2nd in la liga with a team predicted 14th but I'm getting destroyed this season with basically the same team

this worked really well for me finished 2nd in la liga with a team predicted 14th but I'm getting destroyed this season with basically the same team

second season is very tuff for everyone, cuz your squad has been changed.
your team need some time to adapt some new members.
cheers

How much players do you guys have for the 3 striker positions and the midfield positions?

second season was very tough for me but still managed scrapy win (1-0, 2-0). The crossing from WB not as good as my first season and the striker not so clinical too.. btw my team not really much changed after first season..

I dont know why but now im trying to change the role of midfielder (using BBM, CM and AP). let's see how this will work or not..

and as your info, i've got new stadium on 2nd season and jinx the tactic not working well because of that..