Please give me renewal tactic SS (players positions)

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока

Hi vanco. Could you write some recommended players for the different positions, or maybe just some of the most important attributes?

Hi vanco. Could you write some recommended players for the different positions, or maybe just some of the most important attributes?

strikers
-> important : work rate, finish, speed , team work, pass. also helpful : strength, jump, header, dribbling

BBM
->important : work rate, stamina, off the ball, strength . also helpful : finish, speed, pass, site, team work

BWM
-> important : work rate, strength, stamina, tackle, mark, speed. also helpful : pass, team work, jump

APM
-> important : team work, site, pass, stemina. also helpful : work rate, strength, dribbling, finish, off the ball

CBs
-> important : SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, acceleration, jump, header, tackle, mark

FBs
-> important : SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, acceleration, tackle, mark, work rate, strength

Last edited:
Which is the best tactic because in the OP there are alot of tactics.
I play with a small team in Belgum and i play in the Europa league next year. So i need a kind of underdog tactic.
Which is the best that i can use in the Europa league? And the best in my own competition?

I play with a small team in Belgum and i play in the Europa league next year. So i need a kind of underdog tactic.
Which is the best that i can use in the Europa league? And the best in my own competition?

Try the renewal version + the counter version for hard/away games. You can also put the original Sam Suk in your third slot and try that one out. It's hard to say which tactic is "the best" since most of us have gotten great results with all the tactics from the OP.

vanco could u create filters with the attidutes that every role needs and upload them at the first page like
[h=3]DEVASTATOR! did ?[/h]

Try the renewal version + the counter version for hard/away games. You can also put the original Sam Suk in your third slot and try that one out. It's hard to say which tactic is "the best" since most of us have gotten great results with all the tactics from the OP.

Which is the counter version?

The original is clearly the best for me.

:)
6203d-clip-232kb.jpg

never scored a goal from CK or FK....has anyone?!

Hi, sorry for my english, I'm french.
I play on FMT, so impossible to download and try directly this tactic on my Tablet.
I have FM2015 on my laptop. Do you think it's possible to download and open it on this "old" version of the game, and check the set up to reproduce it on my tablet?
Or the format of the tactics has changed between FM2015 and FM2016 (PC version)?
Thanks.

Hi, sorry for my english, I'm french.
I play on FMT, so impossible to download and try directly this tactic on my Tablet.
I have FM2015 on my laptop. Do you think it's possible to download and open it on this "old" version of the game, and check the set up to reproduce it on my tablet?
Or the format of the tactics has changed between FM2015 and FM2016 (PC version)?
Thanks.
I honestly think typing this comment and waiting for an answer already cost you more time and effort than just trying out yourself whether you can open the tactic in FM15. ;)

I honestly think typing this comment and waiting for an answer already cost you more time and effort than just trying out yourself whether you can open the tactic in FM15. ;)
You are right, I'm sorry.
That's because I was reading this topic at the office during my lunch time, I will check myself tonight.