I'm playing as Roma and finding I'm still conceding 1-2 every single game. Any ideas to tighten up?

Having a 2 goal lead and ending up drawing 2-2, isn't uncommon. I get cagey every time the other team hit the wings.

I understand Roma aren't world beaters but the defence isn't that bad.

Last edited:
A lot of tweaks here, and i have also put one, but already change it.

Before i post my results, i would like to say that i have a super team, great regens and im in the 4th season. I'm also not going to bother if anyone said that I've cheated. im in the forum for several years and i don't need the approval of thee. Not save/loaded a single game, but i needed to share what i think is the new Diablo. Yes, the cm03/04 tactic to win it all!

This is plug n play 95% of the games. Sometimes you need to switch mentality, d-line or anything you see necessary to secure a result.

View attachment 1153816
League games without losing: 82
Top Goal scorer: Lukaku with 41 in 27 games

View attachment 60376

Hope you can enjoy it as i did

Before i post my results, i would like to say that i have a super team, great regens and im in the 4th season. I'm also not going to bother if anyone said that I've cheated. im in the forum for several years and i don't need the approval of thee. Not save/loaded a single game, but i needed to share what i think is the new Diablo. Yes, the cm03/04 tactic to win it all!

This is plug n play 95% of the games. Sometimes you need to switch mentality, d-line or anything you see necessary to secure a result.

View attachment 1153816

View attachment 1153817

couldn't load the attachment to see :) could you post the picture in some other way?

View attachment 1153816

View attachment 1153817

Invalid attachment apv

first match 6-0 against stoke with the latest tweak

****. i suppose it will work at lower levels as well? what are your recommendations for this if i play as an underdog?

It depends on the stats of our players.

If you have low paced attackers its harder to counter, if you don't have all round mids its hard for them to do all the work, so you need to see if they have what they need.

In my opinion:

CBs - pace, anticipation and acceleration
WBs - resistance
CMs - I prefer a player with 11-13 in tackling, passing, technique, positioning, strength, etc.
R & L striker, pace, acceleration
Central striker - Heading, anticipation

Check your team status and compare them to the league average and see if they fit. If so, you shouldn't had any problems.

First Match

View attachment 60346 View attachment 60345 View attachment 60344

CARABAO CUP ( EFL CUP ) FİNAL MATCH

View attachment 1153816

View attachment 1153817

Last edited:
Raging the 5-2-3 WB Re-produced tactic stopped working was unreal any updates on it

Sure have but not getting the same results or even close on the tweaks. Tweaked it myself beat Madrid 4-1 and then it went bad again

Sure have but not getting the same results or even close on the tweaks. Tweaked it myself beat Madrid 4-1 and then it went bad again

Can you SS your tweak, or explain what did you do? Don't forget that this tactic uses a lot of psychical Atributes

I dropped one of the Afs to a Ap Role and changed both mids to BWMs and two of 3 backs to CD Cover and two CWB won the first again Madrid 4-1 I was Liverpool then lost I was hitting under 6.5 stats perplayer