hey AVP, your tweak is class going forward, do give opposition lots of chances when they put through ball behind my defence, does this happen with u?

hey AVP, your tweak is class going forward, do give opposition lots of chances when they put through ball behind my defence, does this happen with u?

No.

That happens if your defenders are slow. You have 2 choices:

Drop d-line
Put central defender with cover duty.

Your defenders need high acceleration and anticipation to react and prevent opponent movements.
Good positioning is also good.

Can you give me this stats of your CBs?

Hey Avp, could you possibly post the player instructions, as I can’t download the tactic due to being on an IPad.

I use use the original tweak from post 1, put with your new player roles, has anything else been changed? Cause with my Everton team, I seem to be very inconsistent, going from 4-0 away wins to 3/4-0 home losses. I have tried tweaking myself but to no avail.

your help would be very appreciated :)

and well done on alll the hard work

Hey Avp, could you possibly post the player instructions, as I can’t download the tactic due to being on an IPad.

I use use the original tweak from post 1, put with your new player roles, has anything else been changed? Cause with my Everton team, I seem to be very inconsistent, going from 4-0 away wins to 3/4-0 home losses. I have tried tweaking myself but to no avail.

your help would be very appreciated :)

and well done on alll the hard work

The only tweak i did was the central striker role to poacher.
Tight marking, close down, aggressive tackle, soot less, pass more, less drible.

No.

That happens if your defenders are slow. You have 2 choices:

Drop d-line
Put central defender with cover duty.

Your defenders need high acceleration and anticipation to react and prevent opponent movements.
Good positioning is also good.

Can you give me this stats of your CBs?

minimum acceleration I have is 12, but his anticipation is also 12 so will switch him to outside BPD, and put fastest and best anticipation in central spot

with my own tweak.
playing with Barcelona, the final score is 5-5

what an alternate reality that barca is playing counter attacking football. lol

piace087c3a0d20e54984.png

Minor tweak in player instr.

dnz 523tweak

I won the league with West Ham using your tweak. Bought Ndidi and Stones as CB's and paid more attention to speed/anticipation/positioning and also utilising fast strikers as left and right and currently in the league I have played 27 games. I have won 24 and drawn 3 and 0 lost!!!! The only game I have lost all season was a strange 1-0 defeat to Arsenal.

I have won Caraboa Cup, champions league and premier league previous season.

You sir are a genius!

I won the league with West Ham using your tweak. Bought Ndidi and Stones as CB's and paid more attention to speed/anticipation/positioning and also utilising fast strikers as left and right and currently in the league I have played 27 games. I have won 24 and drawn 3 and 0 lost!!!! The only game I have lost all season was a strange 1-0 defeat to Arsenal.

I have won Caraboa Cup, champions league and premier league previous season.

You sir are a genius!

which tweak theres a few ?