View attachment 1159658

Your tweak is very good. Love the way they play.

What kind of player should i use on STCL and STCR positions? Fast dribblers or?

Yeah i have 3 quick dribblers on top, but they all have over 16 in finishing. but if you only have 2 good dribblers use them on both of the sides.
Look for players like mbappe/ vinicius junior/moise kean/pellegri if you play him as an advanced forward

crazy

Im going to work so im finishing my season tonight, but what a season thats so crazy!!!
I removed look for inside lap and changed to look for overlap on the tactic :p

View attachment 54904

Im going to work so im finishing my season tonight, but what a season thats so crazy!!!
I removed look for inside lap and changed to look for overlap on the tactic :p

View attachment 1159698

You changed that in team instructions? What is the improvement you have noticed? Fantastic results btw :)

can somebody please put the training for essiko tweak in english please

You changed that in team instructions? What is the improvement you have noticed? Fantastic results btw :)
When i had look for inside lap the midfielders normally passed the ball to one of the strikers on the side, and then they got tackled by the defenders on the other team, when i changed to look for overlap the passes most of the times go to the inverted wingbacks. Most of the goals are coming from the inverted wingbacks running on a overlap and then crosses the ball to the 3 strikers, i think they have around 20-30 assist all together, i have 4 guys that i rotate alot.

can somebody please put the training for essiko tweak in english please
On pre season i go physical on high and def on match training. but if your tactic is not fully fluid just us match tactic.
And in the season i use balanced on average with rest day before and after a game. you dont get a lot of injuries and your players are developing a lot, tested it up against balanced on low and not a rest day before the game and didnt get the same results in developing young players. and on match prep i use offensive positioning

Finished with the season and thats a record breaker season, even my under 20 team went undefeated.
have never had a striker with that stats before crazy :D The games that i lost was only because i used my second team because i destroyed the opponents in the first match.
View attachment 1159736View attachment 1159737View attachment 1159738View attachment 1159739View attachment 1159740View attachment 1159741View attachment 1159742View attachment 1159743

Why did you make the same post in two different threads?

I'm confused :O

Why did you make the same post in two different threads?

I'm confused :O

since it was a tweak of both kungfu from chicken wing and avpmoreira here i though it was okey if it was in both.
theres a lot of people that normally just is on the thread they are using a tactic from, ore thats atleast what i have seen. Went trough most of the threads and there is a lot of different people on each thread.

Last edited: