The Juve save game. From Documents > Sports INteractive > FM18 > Games

Lol, any reason why you don't want to? i don't see a problem there. I just want to enjoy the domination too

Lol, any reason why you don't want to? i don't see a problem there. I just want to enjoy the domination too
I just wanted to know what you was going to do :D Didnt knew that you actually could do it like play on my save.

i wouldn't mind it 2
But i took over manutd right know and i saved it over the save i had so if im uploading it from the juventus save then its going to be from yesterday right in the middle of the season if thats okey?

Meaning from the tac you provided, you changed the team instruction to overlapping?

When i had look for inside lap the midfielders normally passed the ball to one of the strikers on the side, and then they got tackled by the defenders on the other team, when i changed to look for overlap the passes most of the times go to the inverted wingbacks. Most of the goals are coming from the inverted wingbacks running on a overlap and then crosses the ball to the 3 strikers, i think they have around 20-30 assist all together, i have 4 guys that i rotate alot.

I have been following the whole thread, understanding ur new edited tac is a bit diff from AVP version, so as players required. If i understand correctly, these are some of the must have attributes, however pls feel free to feed me:

Side strikers: Speed and dribble
Central striker: Speed, dribble, finishing, heading, antiputiation
Mid: ?
IWB?
CB?

Yeah i have 3 quick dribblers on top, but they all have over 16 in finishing. but if you only have 2 good dribblers use them on both of the sides.
Look for players like mbappe/ vinicius junior/moise kean/pellegri if you play him as an advanced forward

Actually i would like to try the save too. Is it fine for you to upload it here essiko? Great work so far dude!
Went trough all my 3 saves to check, and the first save was when i was at bayern, the second one was when i just took over man utd and the last was from the point i am at now at united. i turned autosave of so i normally save over the earlier save.

Went trough all my 3 saves to check, and the first save was when i was at bayern, the second one was when i just took over man utd and the last was from the point i am at now at united. i turned autosave of so i normally save over the earlier save.

Can i try the latest united save then? Sorry for the trouble. Thanks for accomodating!